aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I did not get the job at McDonalds Garthdee because apparently I live too far away (Seaton) and the McDonald's in Bucksburn rejected me without even giving me an interview.

I did not get to do the On Job Evaluation at the interview because lots of staff were off sick so I was at a disadvantage because every other applicant got to do the On Job Evaluation. It was decided before I got to the interview that I would not be accepted.

I got rejected by McDonald's and they hire people who have been in prison.

Starbucks at the junction of Holburn are looking for staff.

Ironically, it used to be a McDonalds, so you might get to work in an old McDonalds building.

Guest Cool Thinker

Ironically, it used to be a McDonalds, so you might get to work in an old McDonalds building.

I had a tour of it when it was McDonald's and got to make my own burger. They had a Nintendo 64.

That is not my closest Starbucks and one thing McDonald's has taught me is you have to live next to it.

I will apply anyway.

What position as it does not say online all it has is an application form.

Edited by Cool Thinker

Guest Cool Thinker

I had a tour of it when it was McDonald's and got to make my own burger. They had a Nintendo 64.

That is not my closest Starbucks and one thing McDonald's has taught me is you have to live next to it.

I will apply anyway.

What position as it does not say online all it has is an application form.

Also is it Part time/Full Time permanent seasonal. They don't advertise these online.

That's the store I spent the majority of my McD's life working at.

Also is it Part time/Full Time permanent seasonal. They don't advertise these online.

Usually the application form asks if you are looking for full/part time work. If not just write it on at the top that it's part time. Might be worth throwing the application form at other Starbucks as they might be looking as well.

Guest Cool Thinker

That's the store I spent the majority of my McD's life working at.

Usually the application form asks if you are looking for full/part time work. If not just write it on at the top that it's part time. Might be worth throwing the application form at other Starbucks as they might be looking as well.

I knew the guy who run it he became a butcher after it closed. There was a rumour that it burned down but that was it.

Pet Hate - Having to listen to 2 old ladies on the bus talking about how in the old days they got paid 10 shillings at work.

Edited by Cool Thinker

Guest Cool Thinker

That's ridiculous.

That is most places now. I am 18 in March.

Old ladies are over 18 they get everything it is not fair.

Edited by Cool Thinker

I knew the guy who run it he became a butcher after it closed. There was a rumour that it burned down but that was it.

Pet Hate - Having to listen to 2 old ladies on the bus talking about how in the old days they got paid 10 shillings at work.

I'm guessing you mean the manager, don't know who it was when it closed, and not Alex (think that's right) the franchisee.

Guest Cool Thinker

I'm guessing you mean the manager, don't know who it was when it closed, and not Alex (think that's right) the franchisee.

I don't know but he was keen on throwing chips and that away. He scooped up a portion of chips and he showed us and then put it in the bucket. I then said isn't that a waste and he said we can make more.

NOT ANYMORE.

So he wasen't the franchisee, if I was Alex I would of fired him. They had no losses sheet.

Edited by Cool Thinker

Guest Cool Thinker

All 3 TV's showing a documentary about a chopper ditching in the North sea when the 2 choppers I was waiting for today both went tech' - and having to wait around all day tomorrow for another chopper.

I feel shit puma is more apt.

I am more scared about one of them ditching into where I live. They fly really low.

• Downvote 4

I don't know but he was keen on throwing chips and that away. He scooped up a portion of chips and he showed us and then put it in the bucket. I then said isn't that a waste and he said we can make more.

NOT ANYMORE.

So he wasen't the franchisee, if I was Alex I would of fired him. They had no losses sheet.

That's all to do with Health and Safety. i know when I worked there the maximum time food could be kept in the hopper (called a bin for some odd reason) was 10 minutes, and if the fries were kept for longer then 5 minutes (again I think it was supposed to be 10 minutes) they were minging.

That's all to do with Health and Safety. i know when I worked there the maximum time food could be kept in the hopper (called a bin for some odd reason) was 10 minutes, and if the fries were kept for longer then 5 minutes (again I think it was supposed to be 10 minutes) they were minging.

The 'production bin' to be clear for those that haven't got a qualification from the Hamburger Uni. It was always good fun when asking someone new to the job to put fresh burgers 'in the bin' when they just tipped the tray into the actual waste bin. Idiots.

#McDonaldsBANTZ

Guest Cool Thinker

He just binned that box of them though they served the rest of them.

All 3 TV's showing a documentary about a chopper ditching in the North sea when the 2 choppers I was waiting for today both went tech' - and having to wait around all day tomorrow for another chopper.

I feel shit puma is more apt.

Bad weather and having to wait around all day tomorrow for another chopper.

Oh yeah, and Scotrails cancellation policy and some Edinburgh hotels cancellation policy.

CUNTS!