aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I've been near people who just generally smell like they've bathed in their own sweat... I don't get it. Pretty sure if the guy showered properly once or twice a day there wouldn't be enough time for bacteria to build up and cause a stink that was so awful.

Or maybe men are all just smelly creatures, I dunno. :p

Guest Bob Knob

If I became the emperor of the UK there are two things I'd invoke. Firstly, I'd create 'pensioner lanes' so that decent folks like us can get about Union Street without being bogged down by a rabble of has beens. Secondly, I'd ensure that anyone who fails to have a shower before venturing into a public environment be shot on sight. No excuses.

Who's with me?

• Upvote 1

Guest davetherave
If I became the emperor of the UK there are two things I'd invoke. Firstly, I'd create 'pensioner lanes' so that decent folks like us can get about Union Street without being bogged down by a rabble of has beens. Secondly, I'd ensure that anyone who fails to have a shower before venturing into a public environment be shot on sight. No excuses.

Who's with me?

Totally with you on the pavement lanes, but would this create the need for pavement police, and what happens if we 'undertake' a pensioner in the wrong lane :)

Guest Bob Knob

I'd be the police. Just leave it to me. Again - shot on sight if caught diverting from their designated lane.

EDIT: Apart from Alan Cynic. I'd have a real hard time planting a bullet in his napper.

Guest davetherave

Dakota said:

Or maybe men are all just smelly creatures, I dunno.
:p

They are.

xx

Its not just men, I've known the odd woman to be equally stinky. Performing cunnilingus on a sweaty smelly minge is not nice :puke:

:)

• Upvote 1

There's a guy in a local supermarket who fucking REEKS - apparently he showers at home during lunch, because he stinks so much (never smell deodorant on him though), but he doesn't change his clothes... defeats the fucking point.

He is about 70, and probably still uses talcum powder instead of antiperspirant, but you'd think that folk working with food would have something written into their contact about personal hygiene

Guns.

5 people got shot outside the Empire State Building this morning. That's some scary shit! My GF works right next door and was a street away when it happened. Chilling.

9 people according to BBC

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-19372533

Very worrying. Seems like a spate of this stuff in the US just now, or it's making the news more often. According to Dave Mustaine it's a government conspiracy so Obama can bring in gun control...

Guest Bob Knob
People at ATMs. Yes it's adorable when you get your toddler to press the buttons for you. But would you mind hurrying the fuck up? I'm on my lunch break.

It's not adorable when they use their little shitspawn to pay for a bus fare, thus holding me up in the morning from making dollar.