aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I once made dinner for my flatmates. I couldn't believe how outraged they were when they saw some of my pubes on the side of the plate.

"They're not touching the food!", I screamed. It did no good and I had to move out. Still don't understand it.

Pubes on the plate is a bit iffy. But when there's a hair in there, especially if it's homecooking, and someone moans, that gets on my nerves. Just fling it on the floor and chow down. Fucks sakes.

I once took a shit on my kitchen floor and flatmates call me "unhygienic" the fucking prudes. They all shit then just rub bits of flimsy paper on their arses and call themselves clean. It's not like I shat on their plates or anything!

Plus, this one time, I rubbed my balls over the face of a chick I lived with and she got all fucking pissed about it?! I was like WTF you had your bf's dick IN YOUR MOUTH the other night, how could my balls on your eyelids be gross?!

DOUBLE STANDARDS.

Surely to fucking god Jake is trolling now?

xx

Pet hate - girls saying one thing is gross, then sucking dick.

pube scissors next to toothbrush - gross

itching your balls and sniffing - gross

not washing your hands after you piss - gross

sucking a dick? Aye, why nae.

159-face-palm-2.jpg

Can someone show this boy where the 'Log Out' button is?

On the subject of flatmate-pet hates, milk theives are by far the worst. Utter, utter, cunts.

Pet hate - girls saying one thing is gross, then sucking dick.

pube scissors next to toothbrush - gross

itching your balls and sniffing - gross

not washing your hands after you piss - gross

sucking a dick? Aye, why nae.

I don't know what's worse:

a) the fact that you thought of this as your comparison,

OR

b) the fact you've brought the disgusting nature of nob-gobbling to the attention of females and thus risked a widespread embargo on blowies. Nice one, cuntypuss.

• Upvote 2

I once took a shit on my kitchen floor and flatmates call me "unhygienic" the fucking prudes. They all shit then just rub bits of flimsy paper on their arses and call themselves clean. It's not like I shat on their plates or anything!

Plus, this one time, I rubbed my balls over the face of a chick I lived with and she got all fucking pissed about it?! I was like WTF you had your bf's dick IN YOUR MOUTH the other night, how could my balls on your eyelids be gross?!

DOUBLE STANDARDS.

Surely to fucking god Jake is trolling now?

xx

as i already said, the pube scissors weren't touching. your balls touched her face. she had every right to batter you.

It's the school holidays, so apparently that means it's okay for people to take their cunt kids into the office.

"Daddy, who's that?"

"Thats *bloke on Skype*"

"Whos he?"

"He works with us"

"why?"

"cos he speaks German"

"why?"

"Becasue he is from Germany."

"why?"

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SELF ABSORBED LITTLE CUNT, IM HERE TO WORK, I DON'T NEED TO LISTEN TO YOUR IRRITATING NON-SENSICAL MUSINGS. FUCK OFF HOME.

If you write in block capitals at any time other than when stated to on a form. You weren't worth your English teacher's time.

I was shouting via the internet. Bite my shite.