aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I should add that it needs to be with some of the same people from the night before so the first bottle can be worked through very slowly. Halfway through bottle two it becomes wonderful.

I'm a big fan of gin but I think I'd have to still be drunk to take that as my first drink the day after.

Moving back onto coffee-snobbery as a pet hate... In a Melbourne coffee shop I actually witnessed a customer who asked for a latte be handed just a cup of milk. When he complained, naturally, the animated Italian behind the counter pointed to a sign in his shop that read along the lines of "Latte translates as milk. DO NOT ASK FOR A LATTE"

Italians and their coffee.:confused:

The place did have some good quirks too mind. When it got too full they let you sit and have your lunch and coffee in the kitchen.

Moving back onto coffee-snobbery as a pet hate... In a Melbourne coffee shop I actually witnessed a customer who asked for a latte be handed just a cup of milk. When he complained, naturally, the animated Italian behind the counter pointed to a sign in his shop that read along the lines of "Latte translates as milk. DO NOT ASK FOR A LATTE"

Italians and their coffee.:confused:

The place did have some good quirks too mind. When it got too full they let you sit and have your lunch and coffee in the kitchen.

A combination of Italian and Australian must be the biggest coffee dick on the planet. Yikes.

My original pet hate was folk turning up at the train station with a wee thermos cup of coffee in a kooky 'so mad for coffee I can't wait 20 minute sto get to work' style and this just took a huge detour into hatred of coffee in general. I'm distancing myself after this - said beverage container is not filled with any 'franchise' coffee because there are no 'franchises' in Stanehive and the coffee shops that exist sure aren't open pre-7am. So they must have filled it at home. Let's hope it's not instant coffee and if it's ground coffee let's hope they got the mixture right, eh?

Actually, anyone who gets up that early and takes time to make fresh coffee to take to the train station is even more of a mentalist.

Wait, the whole rant, sidetracked rant and further extention of the rant all extended from an asumption that someone actually has coffee in their mug, is there any proof that said nutters actually have coffee in they're mugs? Who's to say its not tea.

Wait, the whole rant, sidetracked rant and further extention of the rant all extended from an asumption that someone actually has coffee in their mug, is there any proof that said nutters actually have coffee in they're mugs? Who's to say its not tea.

It could be freshly squeezed ejaculate for all I care, it was more the carrying about a cup that pisses me off. I made an assumption of it's contents, woop-de-fucking-doo. We've established through the Ab-Music prefects that it is in fact me who is mental, let's just let it go shall we?

Note to self - Pet Hates thread is pish these days.

• Upvote 1

What's the deal with Nandos anyway? It's just KFC without the batter, isn't it?

It's chicken covered in spicy sauce. You can order it with different sauce depending on how spicy you want it and then there's more sauce on the tables you can also pour over the chicken and your chips. Free drinks refills as well. As far as chain restaurants go it's alright. The chicken is tasty though it's a bit of a lottery if you just order a quarter chicken wether you'll get much meat or not. But that's probably because of the amount of birds they get through they're probably buying the fattest breasted, featherless sad sacks they can get from the shittest, cheapest farms.