aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Notsureifserious.jpg

There are countless better alternatives if you are interested in swatching teh muffterz

not100%serious.jpg

I generally shop with females as I have remarkably poor taste in clothes => which usually leads to them looking in Hollister => which is generally quite pleasant. The clothes are shite though. I'd like to point out that my opinions are worthless as I have been in Liquid nightclub on the "prowl" about 4 or 5 times already this year. Where would you recommend Christy? The university campus - where I work - is legendary. As is Slovenia, but that's a bit out of the way.

Don't know if it's been mentioned, but I saw something the other day that reminded me of the original post.

Y'know what I really hate?

People who constantly address others who are not immediate family or loved ones as "love", "honey" or "sweetie".

There are two or three girls at my work who do this and it really grinds my fucking gears! Every fourth word seems to be "love" or "honey".

Anyone else share this pet hate?

'Babe' Officially A Word, Oxford English Dictionary Says

Ewww...

Although I heard rumours that 'chillax' is being removed from the OED, so that's something...

Don't know if it's been mentioned, but I saw something the other day that reminded me of the original post.

'Babe' Officially A Word, Oxford English Dictionary Says

Ewww...

Although I heard rumours that 'chillax' is being removed from the OED, so that's something...

I say babe all the time. But only to my girlfriend. I hate folk that say "hey babe" to girls that they're trying to get in about. total creeping. Saying that, back in the days of adding anything with tits on msn I was known to go "heyy sxc" and put "xx" after every message, even though it's msn.

I say babe all the time. But only to my girlfriend. I hate folk that say "hey babe" to girls that they're trying to get in about. total creeping. Saying that, back in the days of adding anything with tits on msn I was known to go "heyy sxc" and put "xx" after every message, even though it's msn.

Imagine if anyone still did that, on internet forums for example, you'd think they were a right knob. Hohoho, perish the thought.

• Upvote 1

Imagine if anyone still did that, on internet forums for example, you'd think they were a right knob. Hohoho, perish the thought.

I was a total asswipe though. Being 13/14. Msn and bebo. Adding girls. Heyy bbe, heyy sxc. heyy gawjus. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Performance appraisal processes. They have the best intentions I'm sure but I've never seen one yet that really works in practice.

Can I just get on with my job? Me work, you pay, things go tits up, me did bad, things go good, me do good, you pay me.

I'm doing one of those at the moment as well. I have a form to fill in, and I'm tempted to answer every question by drawing a cock.

With mine you get one every year and you have to fill in what you think you do well, what you could do with brushing up on, general thoughts about your job and performance, whether you would benefit from additional training, what you enjoy, what you don't enjoy, skills you have that aren't being utilised etc. They are a pain in the bum, but a good opportunity to rant sometimes and know someone is actually listening. It's just a sort of yearly check-up of how you're progressing.

With mine you get one every year and you have to fill in what you think you do well, what you could do with brushing up on, general thoughts about your job and performance, whether you would benefit from additional training, what you enjoy, what you don't enjoy, skills you have that aren't being utilised etc. They are a pain in the bum, but a good opportunity to rant sometimes and know someone is actually listening. It's just a sort of yearly check-up of how you're progressing.

That doesn't sound too bad. I'd happily do that.

Going into the kitchen at work to make a cup of tea, there is a small queue for the hot water, so being th enice person i am, i get the milk out of the fridge to speed things up. Person finishes with the water, puts milk in the tea........MILK BACK IN FRIDGE!!! WOW WE NOW HAVE MAGIC MILK THAT JUMPS OUT OF THE FRIDGE FOR YOU!!!! Prick.

Sending messages via text, e-mail, or in today's case my work IM system, to the wrong person....particularly when the content of the message is about the person you accidentally send it to.

Entirely my fault for being a bitch which I'd like to think is unlike me but more so recently probably isn't. Let this be a lesson to me. I managed to recover really well, pretend it was a joke about something else and am just so thankful I decided to remove the words FAT and CUNT before I sent it.

Sending messages via text, e-mail, or in today's case my work IM system, to the wrong person....particularly when the content of the message is about the person you accidentally send it to.

Entirely my fault for being a bitch which I'd like to think is unlike me but more so recently probably isn't. Let this be a lesson to me. I managed to recover really well, pretend it was a joke about something else and am just so thankful I decided to remove the words FAT and CUNT before I sent it.

I find the best way to cover that one is try to make on that you knew you were sending it to him and that it was meant to be a joke. Then you're be the guy with the shit sense of humour who thinks he's funny, rather than the guy who is a complete bitch.

xx

I've realised how much of a bitch I am recently as my phone often doesn't hang up properly and I always immediately bitch about the person I was speaking to. Its more out of hating phone conversations though. I thought I'd done it to my mum recently, but luckily she couldn't make out what I was saying.

• Upvote 1