aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Only wanted to say that she has every right to feel like showing off her baby to everyone she knows. There were probably people there who really wanted her to bring it in too.

I probably should have said something like that first than just posting idiot.

But idiot is shorter and amused me at the time.

I

I bet when she brought it in, she didn't consider that there could have been people in the office who have been trying for babies for years - that seeing this baby could be a painful reminder of what they can't do.

O come on! You surely must be attempting humour again, because that is a ludicrous argument.

Guest idol_wild
I bet when she brought it in, she didn't consider that there could have been people in the office who have been trying for babies for years - that seeing this baby could be a painful reminder of what they can't do.

Good grief. If every mother applied this rationale, then they'd remain locked up in their own homes until the child grows into an adult.

O come on! You surely must be attempting humour again, because that is a ludicrous argument.

It was an attempt at sarcasm.

But seemingly enough my first post wasn't sarcastic or so off the wall to warrant this sort of response.

So sarcasm needs to be extremely apparant. I have learn't my lesson for today.

Thanks folks*.

* also sarcastic

It wasn't even my colleagues baby. It was her neice, or something. And she wasn't a baby. She could talk and stuff, and she didn't even talk about anything good. Just her fucking chocolate bar. I wouldn't have minded talking about the Champions League draw with her, but she doesn't even care about the Champions League, nor knows what it is. Just Milky Bars and CBeebies.

Work is for grown ups. I'm too big for the swings and slides down at the park, so stay out of my workplace, or I'll tread your Milky Bar into the carpet.

Thats what I said to her.

hah, this amused me.

im not particularly fond of kids either but fortunately there is zero chance of one ever being brought into my workplace so im a happy lad.

i think there may be something fundamentally wrong with me because my mate and his wife recently had a kid, and they suffered a miscarriage on the first attempt.

so obviously i was genuinely really chuffed for them, but upon seeing them for the first time after i was just like....meh....its another kid.....not too their face obviously, im not a total cunt :up:

I got one worse. I hate kids in the office but this was just ridiculous. A guy decided to work from home one day to look after his kids. In the afternoon we have a skype call to discuss work. But his 2 kids are in the room. And they're loud. And he won't be stern and shut them up. So all we can hear is these 2 fucking kids shouting. He's trying to talk, but we can't hear fuck all. All I want to do is say "tell them to shut the fuck up!" It was fucking ridiculous.

Fucking kids.

People who leave their phones lying at desks while they are away somewhere else. I've had to put up with Mariah Carey far too much in the last 15 minutes :( Very tempting to just go and turn the thing off

This post would have been about crap ringtones, but I'm sure most people will think mine is even worse. At least I don't leave my phone around and subject people to it.

Haha, I have nothing against that! Just people being total dicks in clubs/gig scenarios is the focus of my hatred at this particular moment.

Is this because I was naked in Origin?