aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Turnstyles. I have an irrational fear of getting gruesomely mangled every time I have to go through one. They're all mechanics and metal and noise... hate them. I have this brief surge of adrenaline when I'm just on the verge of getting out of one, right before the last click of its full revolution. A dread filled moment of 'oh Fuck its gonna chew up my ankle or gorge my thigh....oh I'm through, phew'

There SHOULD be a Morrisons hate thread. Well, specifically to the King Street one, with it's one till open and hundreds of troll people and students milling about. I fucking hate that place.

I swear that an anthropology grad could write their thesis on that place, and then go work there. It's brimming with human confusion. Like a giant rat maze with no reward. BUT WE KEEP HITTING THAT SUGAR BUTTON.

Chocolate is the worst for this. No one can understand if you don't like/want chocolate. You get looked at like a madman.

No I don't want it, it's too sweet and doesn't taste that good.

Chocolate is fucking ace you fucking mad man!

John W is an essential part of ab-music even if I know will blame him forever for making me watch 10 seconds of that shit music video.

Pet hate: Everytime I politely refuse a peice of cake, or some chocolate, or a sweet in general, it's always met with vehement disbelief and disapproval. And then the offerer has to find out exactly why I have politely refused it.

I just don't fucking want it, okay?

this but with tea/coffee, fucking hate the stuff and everyone who drinks, cretins, the lot of you.

I love chocolate when I have it, but I don't buy it by choice. If someone is offering it about at work, I'll usually have some, though I mostly tend to eat my years quota of chocolate over Christmas. I'm much more of a savoury man myself. For a quick treat, I'd go for a pie, sausage roll or chip butty over a bar of chocolate. Infact, I'd even rather have a banana over chocolate. Bananas are fucking ace.

i dont drink coffee at all and im not arsed by tea. this actually is a pet hate that i had forgotten about until this thread reminded me, folk who are like

'aw i dont eat breakfast, i just need a fag and a cup of coffee, i cant function without my cup of coffee'

well fucktits, it appears you have managed to put both shoes on the correct feet and you are not currently pissing yourself or secreting at the anus so i assume that must be a load of horseshit.

not eating breakfast doesnt make you badass, it makes you a fatty cos you just eat more later on.

The thought of someone thinking its badass to skip breakfast is funny. Do people think that?

The word badass is a pet hate of mine. One of the worst americanisms. I imagine it gets said a lot out in banchory.

Further pet hates the one green crisp in every bag and the one fooshty black cornflake in every bowl.

I did. It was your mum :up:

oh I'm no good at those jokes I just shouldn't bother.

Now I have a headache and I feel a bit sick and I have to go to a busy Irish pub to watch the rugby.

And I my mind is useless to think up a what would you rather at the moment.

I've sat up in my bed and seen there's a saucepan lid on the couch in my room. I have no idea what it's doing there, I don't think it's from my kitchen.

People talking (on purpose) with a mouthful of food.... I f*cking hate it !

My son has just done this earlier at the tea table, and to make matters worse my darling wife was laughing (which she does a lot when they're misbehaving) at his antics.... some f*cking example THAT gives..... I despair...... she's in a strop with me now....despite the fact that my daughter, son & wife all left the table without clearing their plates.... is it SO hard to put them in the f*cking dishwasher?.... never mind, Au-pair Sam will do it !

F*ck I'm fizzing now....

sorry had to get it off my chest

rant over.... :laughing:

People talking (on purpose) with a mouthful of food.... I f*cking hate it !

My son has just done this earlier at the tea table, and to make matters worse my darling wife was laughing (which she does a lot when they're misbehaving) at his antics.... some f*cking example THAT gives..... I despair...... she's in a strop with me now....despite the fact that my daughter, son & wife all left the table without clearing their plates.... is it SO hard to put them in the f*cking dishwasher?.... never mind, Au-pair Sam will do it !

F*ck I'm fizzing now....

sorry had to get it off my chest

kill them

• Upvote 1

Guest idol_wild
people talking (on purpose) with a mouthful of food.... I f*cking hate it !

My son has just done this earlier at the tea table, and to make matters worse my darling wife was laughing (which she does a lot when they're misbehaving) at his antics.... Some f*cking example that gives..... I despair...... She's in a strop with me now....despite the fact that my daughter, son & wife all left the table without clearing their plates.... Is it so hard to put them in the f*cking dishwasher?.... Never mind, au-pair sam will do it !

F*ck i'm fizzing now....

Sorry had to get it off my chest

r e d r u m