aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

The ice. Snow is fine, but it's all just solid, glistening ice now. The pavements are fucking lethal. It's official that the council have cut back on gritters too. It's a warm feeling that they can put a price on slipping on the ice and busting your head open. At least Marischal College is starting look nice though, eh?

The ice. Snow is fine, but it's all just solid, glistening ice now. The pavements are fucking lethal. It's official that the council have cut back on gritters too. It's a warm feeling that they can put a price on slipping on the ice and busting your head open. At least Marischal College is starting look nice though, eh?

I had possibly the worst walk to and from ARI yesterday going to see my Girlfriend. I nearly ended up in there with her as a patient a few times. It beggars belief that they haven't even bothered to grit the pavements in the Hospital grounds. You'd think they'd be busy enough without all the additional injuries caused by their ridiculous gritting policies.

Aye at least there's some grip to be had in the snow if you're wearing boots, the solid ice that's now on the pavements is a bit sketchy.

Aye, Kincorth is like an Ice-Rink at the minute. In other news, a man skied past me on the way to work the other day. On skies. A man on skies went past me on the pavement, mocking me with his graceful motion while I stumbled about like a twat.

What a cunt.

Aye, Kincorth is like an Ice-Rink at the minute. In other news, a man skied past me on the way to work the other day. On skies. A man on skies went past me on the pavement, mocking me with his graceful motion while I stumbled about like a twat.

What a cunt.

Anything goes in Kincorth :laughing: Though it does have unusually polite neds.

Here's a Kincorth related pet hate - fucking speed bumps! Every road out of my house has the fuckers on it. Totally unnecessary. The other day I was driving through Northfield and I went over one that was covered in ice and broke the fucking bracket that holds my exhaust on.

(Probably didn't help that I had 3 people in back of a Ford Ka, so had a ground clearance of about 2 inches).

Is it Malarone or Doxycycline?

malarone. i had it before a couple of years ago but just attributed the itchy legs to the pretty disgusting living conditions i was in at the time. now the rash is on my arms and legs and face and the rig is pretty nice so its defo the tablets. on the plus side i dont have to take them while im offshore so win!

and yes, the fucked up dreams were pretty fun actually, i dreamt i was riding my motorbike through my old school running over people. its ok, they were cunts anyway:up:

malarone. i had it before a couple of years ago but just attributed the itchy legs to the pretty disgusting living conditions i was in at the time. now the rash is on my arms and legs and face and the rig is pretty nice so its defo the tablets. on the plus side i dont have to take them while im offshore so win!

and yes, the fucked up dreams were pretty fun actually, i dreamt i was riding my motorbike through my old school running over people. its ok, they were cunts anyway:up:

Aye, horrible stuff right enough.

My pet hate today is people leaving their radios/walkietalkies on at meetings and therefore all you hear is fucking squelching and chitterchatter when you are trying to hear what is being said. It's like they are that important that they need to be on call 24/7 the fucking assholes.

Just keep saying 'no comment' and they'll soon chuck you back in the cell for some peace and quiet...

Working twenty and a half hours this weekend, getting home and deciding I'm finally gonna watch the extended cut of A-Team or watch Inception again since I watched it in bits last time, then finding out that both Blu-rays have vanished and appear to have left the flat of their own accord.

Also, idiots who argue with me that their card which expired TWO FUCKING YEARS AGO is still valid to get in for a swim. Cunts.

I have a problem with missing discs too. I'm proper annoyed as I wanted to watch something totally cool and awesome that was not Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince AT ALL only to find that it's gone missing. I can find the extra features disc, but not the case with the film. I can't remember lending it to anyone either. It's bastarding annoying.

The best bit was moving and, as I unpacked my extensive collection, coming across films I hadn't watched in fucking ages, sitting down to watch them, only to discover that the disc was still in my brother's room back at my folks'.

Only really wanted to watch A-Team again cause the missus wanted to watch it as well, so we watched it in the living room, where my PS3 and HD TV isn't, so I was robbed of the extended cut that's ONLY on the blu-ray. As for Inception - I watched about half of it on the normal TV and the other on the HD one. I want the whole thing in glorious HD damnit!