aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Junkie minks.

Went to get a chinese takeway last night, opened the shop door to almost stand on a can of Tennents Super in the middle of the floor. Junkie couple are standing at the counter, separating a humongous pile of 10 and 20p's into pound piles (counting out loud in that horrible nasal junkie voice). Great, I'm fucking starving, and these arseholes are paying for a bag of chips with smush. This goes on for ages, so I take a seat until the fuckers are finished, to notice blood running down the girl's leg from a suspicious tiny dot. Nice. EVENTUALLY they finish counting their change, only to fuck off out of the shop with their can of Super and a wad of notes. I'm wasting away from hunger, and these cunts are changing their coins into notes!! There's a bank about 20 seconds down the road you dicks!! Dealers clearly don't like exchanging smack for pocket shrapnel.

Wrong numbers.

Some douche keeps calling me and acting as if it's my fault he can't follow simple instructions and dial a phone number correctly.

I was even nice enough to point out his mistake that he's dialling 01224 instead of 01244.

He has called back 3 times and has also sent a text via that stupid BT text delivery thing where he says, "This is not Mr. Gerritys phone number."

Next time he calls he is just getting told to fuck the fuck off!!

This reminds me that I've lost your new phone number. Goan send me a text.

I just got that homeless guy who's looking for a meal, as I was carrying my lunch back to work. I told him I got mine from Boots and there's plenty of good sandwiches left, and barged past him. I wish that rotter would remember my face and never speak to me again.

He is SUCH a pain in the arse. I got him two days in a row last week. I like how after he asks about places to get food, he asks for 'a penny' to help him out. What the fuck are you going to do with one penny you moron? Eat it?

He is SUCH a pain in the arse. I got him two days in a row last week. I like how after he asks about places to get food, he asks for 'a penny' to help him out. What the fuck are you going to do with one penny you moron? Eat it?

He always asked me for a pound for a "hot roll".

He asks for a penny, but sometimes follows up with "for a cup of tea", just incase I was to give him an actual penny.

He's been homeless for a long time. You'd have thought he'd figured out where the soup kitchens are by now. Unless he's trying to scam change to buy drugs and lager. Surely not? No. I have more faith in him than that.

He asks for a penny, but sometimes follows up with "for a cup of tea", just incase I was to give him an actual penny.

He's been homeless for a long time. You'd have thought he'd figured out where the soup kitchens are by now. Unless he's trying to scam change to buy drugs and lager. Surely not? No. I have more faith in him than that.

Where are the soup kitchens?