aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Then answer this one, Claire Rayner:

How the fuck is he supposed to know if you like him or not if he doesn't ask? :D I know we're supposed to just KNOW* and all that, but the crystal ball's been a bit dusty of late.

:up:

* from the immortal "Well, if you don't KNOW what's wrong, then I'm not going to tell you!". Well, thanks for being so helpful there...

First Scotrail adding an extra 25% onto my rail fare yesterday because of their inabilty to provide a working ticket machine at the station or onboard with a conductor. I've worked in customer services before and am normally a devout pacifist because of that fact, but I blew a fuse yesterday afternoon. Complaint letter duly posted this afternoon.

:down:

Then answer this one, Claire Rayner:

How the fuck is he supposed to know if you like him or not if he doesn't ask? :D I know we're supposed to just KNOW* and all that, but the crystal ball's been a bit dusty of late.

* from the immortal "Well, if you don't KNOW what's wrong, then I'm not going to tell you!". Well, thanks for being so helpful there...

:laughing:

He's told me all this shit in the past and I've told him in the most gentle way that I adore another. I'm running out of things to say, so it results in me feeling like a prick whatever I do.

Also, I lack subtlety. If I liked him, he would know about it. (that sounds menacing... shudder...)

my curent pet hate is seeing that smarmy possibly soon to be prime minister tory cock dave 'down with the kids' cameron just about everywhere i seem to turn. Brown I feel sorry for cos he's a dour buffoon clearly bemused and confused but Cameron I just want to punch... extremely hard.

It's Clegg all the way for me at this election I think!

He's told me all this shit in the past and I've told him in the most gentle way that I adore another. I'm running out of things to say, so it results in me feeling like a prick whatever I do.

Also, I lack subtlety. If I liked him, he would know about it.

See, you never said that originally. This changes everything.

Therefore, you should tell the snivelling little meeser to fuck off and dribble over somebody else. That should do it.

See, you never said that originally. This changes everything.

Therefore, you should tell the snivelling little meeser to fuck off and dribble over somebody else. That should do it.

I do apologise for withholding information and I thank you for some very sound advice! If only I had the balls to be so up front in that way...

What the fuck has happened to being able to book a holiday, paying for it, packing and going?! Why does it seem we have loads of hidden costs like luggage and transfers...taxes etc and you have to book them yourself......BAH to Thomas Cook I Pet Hate YOU!!

Other thing just now is aircon in the office and having a woman who is going through 'The Change'...she keeps opening the window and it just plays with everyone else's heat. Someone resets my temp to cool and the lowest temp each day....we have allocated fan's per desk so WHY!!!???

OH and another - people at work who like to blame everyone and everything but take responsibility themselves and kick up a fuss for sweet F.A.

Rantola Over!

Also, I lack subtlety. If I liked him, he would know about it. (that sounds menacing... shudder...)

Fess up. Both these guys are members of ShutterSpeed aren't they.

People who work in open plan offices who sound as though they are working in a F1 pit when they are doing simple stuff like opening a closing a drawer. The guy next to me sounds like he's just changed a Solar Turbine out using a hammer and crow bar. He must have then tried to store the said Turbine in his overhead filing cabinet. Well that's what it's sounded like with all the banging and crashing of drawers and stuff. now another guy is clanging bottles about in a bag WTF, is he going to get the refunds from the shop at lunchtime.

Hmm. So is it the people or the open plan I hate?? Both for now!!!!

People who work in open plan offices who sound as though they are working in a F1 pit when they are doing simple stuff like opening a closing a drawer. The guy next to me sounds like he's just changed a Solar Turbine out using a hammer and crow bar. He must have then tried to store the said Turbine in his overhead filing cabinet. Well that's what it's sounded like with all the banging and crashing of drawers and stuff. now another guy is clanging bottles about in a bag WTF, is he going to get the refunds from the shop at lunchtime.

Hmm. So is it the people or the open plan I hate?? Both for now!!!!

Office noise is infuriating, especially in an office like mine where it's completely silent, thus foot tapping / coughing / tea slurping starts to get like Chinese water torture after a while. Hence why I never come into work without an MP3 player and a good set of noise-cancelling headphones. Sometimes (like now) I don't even have music on, I just use the headphones as ear plugs.

What the fuck has happened to being able to book a holiday, paying for it, packing and going?! Why does it seem we have loads of hidden costs like luggage and transfers...taxes etc and you have to book them yourself......BAH to Thomas Cook I Pet Hate YOU!!

Other thing just now is aircon in the office and having a woman who is going through 'The Change'...she keeps opening the window and it just plays with everyone else's heat. Someone resets my temp to cool and the lowest temp each day....we have allocated fan's per desk so WHY!!!???

OH and another - people at work who like to blame everyone and everything but take responsibility themselves and kick up a fuss for sweet F.A.

Rantola Over!

'The Change'? You work with a werewolf?

All we have is two Draculas, a Frankenstein and a ghost. The ghost is a stapler.

In fact, that is my pet-hate today. I tried to grab the ghoststapler and my hand went through it and I broke two fingers on the desk, then it posessed me and made me bite documents for half an hour.

'The Change'? You work with a werewolf?

All we have is two Draculas, a Frankenstein and a ghost. The ghost is a stapler.

In fact, that is my pet-hate today. I tried to grab the ghoststapler and my hand went through it and I broke two fingers on the desk, then it posessed me and made me bite documents for half an hour.

rentaghost_lo.jpg