aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I hate it when you go to a supermarket for your weekly shop and there is some sort of charity/youth group 'bagging' at the till. Not only have I to pay for my bags to be packed (something I quite happily do for free myself), but I have to engage in conversation about whatever fundraising they are working for...

I. just. don't. care.

I hate it when you go to a supermarket for your weekly shop and there is some sort of charity/youth group 'bagging' at the till. Not only have I to pay for my bags to be packed (something I quite happily do for free myself), but I have to engage in conversation about whatever fundraising they are working for...

I. just. don't. care.

The one time I let them pack my bags some lil scout bastard actually put my 4 pints of milk on top of my bread.

If they are gonna let kids pack bags they should at least have some form of training!

When a car is driven at 50mph in a 60 zone, then only slows down to 45mph when they hit a 30 zone. So, going slowly in an area where it can be hazardous by causing impatience in other drivers, then speeding in an area where it really is safe to go slower. :swearing: Where is their logic? Bonus pet hate points if it is a "performance" big engined car like a BMW or Audi being driven by a middle aged woman (see: the A90 from Aberdeen to Peterhead)

The one time I let them pack my bags some lil scout bastard actually put my 4 pints of milk on top of my bread.

If they are gonna let kids pack bags they should at least have some form of training!

I'm with you on this. I'm really picky about what goes in what bag. So I'd rather just do it myself. Also... sales assistants who ask you if you want a hand to pack and you've got like 3 things but when you've got a big shop they don't ask and sigh when you're still packing and they want you to pay.

Asda home delivery... Not having all the products I ordered which were in good special offers e.g Heinz soup 4 for 2 but they didn't have one of the ones I wanted so they still sent the other three at 83p per tin. Thus being more expensive!!! Not impressed.

I thought you could reject things that weren't suitable?

I. just. don't. care.

It's worse when you're working at the till and you have to talk about their 'cause'.

One group were a hockey team, and I ruined that one by asking:

"So... didn't know boys played hockey!"

I've never attempted conversations with these people since.

Asda home delivery... Not having all the products I ordered which were in good special offers e.g Heinz soup 4 for 2 but they didn't have one of the ones I wanted so they still sent the other three at 83p per tin. Thus being more expensive!!! Not impressed.

I go for Sainburys now after getting hacked off with Tesco either not coming when they were supposed to, or not coming at all.

I go for Sainburys now after getting hacked off with Tesco either not coming when they were supposed to, or not coming at all.

I'll keep that in mind. It's just to save my poor arms when I have to carry the shopping up the stairs to my flat. The Asda man carried it all up at the one time... I would never have managed that and I'm not traipsing up and down them.

I pass lidls on my way home so shop there, tesco i way more expensive and the food not near as good... I have to carry from Tullos to City tho, so canna do much in one go :(

Lidls make you pay 3p+ for a bag, altho 3p is not much (smallest size) it's more encouraging to be green and take bags with

Guest treader.

This has probably already been said but...

People who ding the button on the bus, only for several other people to ding it as well.

It's not as if the driver will stop for one person and not the other?! On the bus to work this morning, the bell rang NINE fucking times for the same bus stop.

This has probably already been said but...

People who ding the button on the bus, only for several other people to ding it as well.

It's not as if the driver will stop for one person and not the other?! On the bus to work this morning, the bell rang NINE fucking times for the same bus stop.

yeah!!!

Arseholes. That and the cunts who sit at the back playing shite music out of their shite speakers on their shite phones!!

A PLAGUE on them all!

Arseholes. That and the cunts who sit at the back playing shite music out of their shite speakers on their shite phones!!

A PLAGUE on them all!

GRRRRR!

People that try to talk to me on the bus simply cos im sitting next to them when I am quite clearly reading a book. Spare me your inane fucking drivel, cuntskin.

GRRRRR!

People that try to talk to me on the bus simply cos im sitting next to them when I am quite clearly reading a book. Spare me your inane fucking drivel, cuntskin.

anyone seen that beggar woman on the bus? She generally sits at the front of the number 1 I think and she takes out her glass eye and inspects it, now that is just fucking gross.

And she isn't actually homeless, pretty sure she lives in Aboyne.

OH, Another Pet Hate! Anyone had that guy come up to them and ask where they think he could get a hot meal because Cyrenians is closed or something? Then he won't let you leave and gives you "the chat" about how he is so down and out? Done it to me a few times now, word for word .

anyone seen that beggar woman on the bus? She generally sits at the front of the number 1 I think and she takes out her glass eye and inspects it, now that is just fucking gross.

And she isn't actually homeless, pretty sure she lives in Aboyne.

OH, Another Pet Hate! Anyone had that guy come up to them and ask where they think he could get a hot meal because Cyrenians is closed or something? Then he won't let you leave and gives you "the chat" about how he is so down and out? Done it to me a few times now, word for word .

If there was a weird glass eye woman in Aboyne, I'd know about it. I don't.

What's she doing on the number 1 if she lives out in Deeside anyway?

Guest Jake Wifebeater

I've been pestered by him a few times myself. He's talking shit, because the Cyrenians drop-in at Summer Street still does hot meals. Once you tell him that, he tries to tap you for money and then it's time to leave...