aberdeen-music

Did anyone see me yesterday?

jf9tp2wd40

Well, I haven't heard her album, but I love that song "Mr Rock and Roll". *runs off to hide*

Mr Rock and Roll is an absolute belter of a song. I keep hearing it on the radio here, alongside Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis and that Always Forever song by the Welsh bird, whatever her name was...

Clachnacuddin 1 Deveronvale nil...

thanks to Dougie Vipond there with the half time results.

NOW, back to Biz in the studio with an update on the weird monickered guy who has a memory lapse .

Thanks Dickie Davis, I miss your half time score terribly, thon tash was great viewing back in the

1970s.

It must be said that at Wizard Fest I bumped into the guy, but didn't recognise him with the haircut - he used to look like a goth Dougal aff the Magic Roundabout - but with Squirell ier cheeks . Anyway he offered me a free meal token, which was awfully nice, but I was on a strict liquid diet, so had to decline his generous offer.

As far as Feugh is concerned I canna mine seeing him, mind you, I was getting lager poured into every orifice since 10 am, so it's no wonder my memorys as bad as the, half a shandy and bleezin, wee, big, scarf stealing shite -,grrr he mugged me at the Fudge awards, grrrrrr, och AYE, it's a comin back noo, och ma heid, curse thon Fudgers and their lang nichts of daeing athing in sicht and nae minin a thing except some hyper on RedBull giant nicking my lovely sparkly prize scarf - I won it fair and square -well - nae really Fair - it was awarded for being the best female, och help ma kilt, it disnae maiter,I kept the plastic flooers and played Amazing Grace on the taps in Tunnels bogs, braw fun, cheers Biz .

Clachnacuddin 1 Deveronvale nil...

thanks to Dougie Vipond there with the half time results.

NOW, back to Biz in the studio with an update on the weird monickered guy who has a memory lapse .

Thanks Dickie Davis, I miss your half time score terribly, thon tash was great viewing back in the

1970s.

It must be said that at Wizard Fest I bumped into the guy, but didn't recognise him with the haircut - he used to look like a goth Dougal aff the Magic Roundabout - but with Squirell ier cheeks . Anyway he offered me a free meal token, which was awfully nice, but I was on a strict liquid diet, so had to decline his generous offer.

As far as Feugh is concerned I canna mine seeing him, mind you, I was getting lager poured into every orifice since 10 am, so it's no wonder my memorys as bad as the, half a shandy and bleezin, wee, big, scarf stealing shite -,grrr he mugged me at the Fudge awards, grrrrrr, och AYE, it's a comin back noo, och ma heid, curse thon Fudgers and their lang nichts of daeing athing in sicht and nae minin a thing except some hyper on RedBull giant nicking my lovely sparkly prize scarf - I won it fair and square -well - nae really Fair - it was awarded for being the best female, och help ma kilt, it disnae maiter,I kept the plastic flooers and played Amazing Grace on the taps in Tunnels bogs, braw fun, cheers Biz .

you ever noticed how when you post, it comes out completely fine for half of it, then for the latter half you TYPE like a drunk aberdonian?