aberdeen-music

your gear.

hibbytam

Just picked up one of these.

So I've had this pedal for around a month now, and it's head and shoulders above my old Digitech Digiverb, which is beaten on every single count. I haven't looked into any of this tone print stuff yet though, and I doubt I will be any time soon.

Just ordered a new 71 wide range humbucker from the creamery. Canna fuckin wait, gonna cream all over the place.

You'll be right to cream all over the place, I love my Creamery pickup.

So, i thought that the honeymoon period would be over by now, but I still love this guitar. The neck is the right side of fast, and since there isn't a gloss finish on the neck, it still has a bit of "grab" to it. The pickups are great, very versatile, which I've never found from humbuckers before. It's a guitar that is actually changing how I play: this is an instrument that has me playing with my fingers more and more, the dynamic range of the instrument is very pronounced. I just can't get bored of playing this guitar!

Jan waxing lyrical about a Gibson. Anything is possible now ;)

Just pre-ordered an Elektron Analog Rytm

Analog-Rytm-By-Elektron-Side-Front-Angle

http://www.elektron.se/products/analog-rytm?section=specs

It should arrive next week some time so I will try and get it going for my FatHand gig on 10th May.  If you are into this sort of thing come along to the Binary School and I can show you how it works and have a wee shot.

Current live set up is Elektron Octatrack, Elektron Analog 4 and Access Virus TI Polar.  

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...