aberdeen-music

2008/2009 Season Thread

Bigsby

Guest idol_wild
Great finish by Foster :(

To be fair, I would rather see Foster sliding it into his own net than have that cheating cunt Lafferty slot it in - it was going straight to his feet. I wouldn't want him to experience the satisfaction. I disliked him before today after some of the things he said when he was at Burnley.

PS - There's something about Gary McDonald that I just don't like. Same with Stuart Duff; but that's understandable because he's being paid a relatively large sum for something he's not good at.

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Well well. Thought we played brilliant today, every one of our players gave a good account of themselves and gave the huns a fair few scares. Aluko especially was excellent. If only we hadn't gone to bits after we lost the first goal it might have been different. Hopefully results go our way next week and we can pip united for fourth.

Well, Lafferty is a total disgrace - I didn't actually notice that Mulgrew had been sent off even though it was right in front of me, I thought he'd got a yellow along with Lafferty! Bougherra shouldn't have been sent off and Ferguson should not have been on that park.

Also, it's the first time I've been at a game and I've actually felt uncomfortable. There was a barrier and a policewoman between me and the Dons fans. The Rangers fans around me were a disgrace and their counterparts over the barrier weren't much better. The police and stewards do absolutely nothing... plenty of Rangers 'fans' around me should've been chucked out for the nonsense they were spouting. One guy was removed but came back about 10 mins later. Not cool. :down:

Also, it's the first time I've been at a game and I've actually felt uncomfortable. There was a barrier and a policewoman between me and the Dons fans. The Rangers fans around me were a disgrace and their counterparts over the barrier weren't much better. The police and stewards do absolutely nothing... plenty of Rangers 'fans' around me should've been chucked out for the nonsense they were spouting. One guy was removed but came back about 10 mins later. Not cool. :down:

That's what you get for supporting Rangers! Bad, bad, bad footballing day for me.

Well with Dundee United getting beat by those 3 goals today, that sets things up nicely for the Dons next weekend.

A must win against Hibs with us needing to have the better goal difference come the end of both ours and the Dundee United game next weekend. They have scored 8 more than us this season so it really will just come down to GD.

My wallet is crying out for me not to go through to Inverness next sat, but i've just bought my train tickets and i'm away to buy the match tickets just now :down:

Going to take our TA Flag with me just in case there's a few good photo opps :up:

n1379104477_282677_27744.jpg

If I could take a sofa to hide behind as well... I would.

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

What an absolute fucking joke. That was never a red card in a million years! Lafferty stuck his fucking head onto mulgrew! That mulleted cunt should be fucking shot.

Surely the SPL will absolutely throw the book at Lafferty for that? Absolutely fucking shocking decision, didn't the ref think to look at his face before dishing out the card?

Guest idol_wild
to be honest its not that funny,it says hes from poofland

To me, that's funny and relevant.

But then, I am a purile little bastard.

What is it about the term "little bastard" that is so great?