aberdeen-music

Last film you watched?

Lemonade

Anyone else find Dakota Fanning to be insufferably annoying? Watched War Of The Worlds again the other night and realised the worst bits all have her on screen. Actually hated Man On Fire cause I was half cut and kept thinking "why the fuck save that freakishly large eyed little bint whose sole contribution to any film she's in is to open said eyes and either look scared or scream?" Push is not the greatest film, but she's less annoying in that, purely because her head's growing enough that her eyes are becoming in proportion and she's got an almost punky look.

Purpose of post: I strongly dislike Dakota Fanning

Actually... I dare any one person who reads this to watch Antichrist... I fucking dare you. Don't be too put off by a film starring Willem Dafoe with the words "features graphic mutilation, torture and real sex" on the box.

Before anyone's clever my sister rented it and told me to watch five mins after her mate at Blockbuster "recommended" it...

Actually... I dare any one person who reads this to watch Antichrist... I fucking dare you. Don't be too put off by a film starring Willem Dafoe with the words "features graphic mutilation, torture and real sex" on the box.

Before anyone's clever my sister rented it and told me to watch five mins after her mate at Blockbuster "recommended" it...

That movie was beyond shite.

Anyone else find Dakota Fanning to be insufferably annoying? Watched War Of The Worlds again the other night and realised the worst bits all have her on screen. Actually hated Man On Fire cause I was half cut and kept thinking "why the fuck save that freakishly large eyed little bint whose sole contribution to any film she's in is to open said eyes and either look scared or scream?" Push is not the greatest film, but she's less annoying in that, purely because her head's growing enough that her eyes are becoming in proportion and she's got an almost punky look.

Purpose of post: I strongly dislike Dakota Fanning

I got dragged along to see 'New Moon', it took me a while to realise that a young blonde vampire was Dakota Fanning...I suspect that she is going to blossom into quite an attractive young woman, she is growing into her features.

Was it the first 5 minutes of 'Antichrist' you watched? If so, the final 30 minutes was the one to be concerned with....

Yes... yes it was. That's why I refused to watch more than five mins of it. Fucking disgusting five mins tho... :puke:

Exactly!

I only got about 15 minutes in, me and my mates agreed it was shite so we just switched it off. Awful start to a movie.

No, it was the bit with the genital manglage and unconscious molestation. My darling sister thought it would be fun for me to watch it.
Exactly!

I only got about 15 minutes in, me and my mates agreed it was shite so we just switched it off. Awful start to a movie.

I enjoyed it. Brilliant cinematography and beautifully graphic/indulgent. I think it's probably best enjoyed during an asphyxiwank though.

I liked Antichrist. I imagine it'd be a bit of a bummer if you were expecting a knuckle-head horror film, but the suspense and cinematography is really immersive if you bother to watch the whole thing.

I might give it another go then, but from the off it just seemed all cinematography and lighting and nothing really captivating. Like I said, I didn't give it much of a chance because I wasn't in the mood anyway, but it just bored the tits off me for what I saw.

Watched Hot Rod last night. Found it in Cash Converters for a couple of quid. Familiar cast from Will Ferrell related films, which was pleasing. Makes sense, since he produced it. It was enjoyable. It was definitely shite, but I like shite films.

Rico was a great character, as was Jonathan, who should've had a bigger part. Will Arnett really can only play one character, but it's a great character.