aberdeen-music

Last film you watched?

Lemonade

I think they're remaking that whole series. I know Oldboy is getting the hollywood treatment with Will Smith rumoured to be taking the main role...

Is Will Fucking Smith connected to every single remake rumour?

Note to Casting : Will Smith is a lightweight singer/comedian. He really, really can't do serious.

Is Will Fucking Smith connected to every single remake rumour?

Note to Casting : Will Smith is a lightweight singer/comedian. He really, really can't do serious.

Is it 'cause he is black? :D

I think he played the serious aspect of Robert Neville's character well and he was good in The Pursuit of Happiness. He may be ok in an Oldboy remake if he capitalises on the whole "nutjob" aspect of Oh Dae-su in his performance.

To be fair I did like him in Pursuit of Happiness (made me cry!) and Seven pounds, just can't see him as the main in oldboy!

his son in this too? or am I mixing that up with another remake?

Men in Black 2. Nowhere near as good as the first one but not as bad as I expected.

Scary Movie. Couldn't remember if I'd seen it or not. I had. I suppose I should think it's shit but some bits made me laugh.

Walk Hard. Veers between trying too hard to be funny and actually being funny. All in all enjoyable enough.

Tonight I am watching My Name Is Bruce.

Watched Yes Man last night and I really enjoyed it, a right feel good movie with lot's of laughs!

I thought it was quite good for a Rom-Com, but i'm a massive fan of Zooey Deschanel so i was probably going to enjoy it anyway.

I watched the Departed when it was on the telly at the weekend and it was just as good on a second viewing as it was at the cinema. Mark Wahlberg and Alec Baldwin are great in it though Matt Damon's accent annoys the shit out of me the whole way through.

I watched Gangs Of New York on Monday as well and it is great from start to finish. Daniel Day Lewis is amazing as Butcher. The cinematography is a perfect mixture of bleak undertones and bright but dirty colours.

I thought it was quite good for a Rom-Com, but i'm a massive fan of Zooey Deschanel so i was probably going to enjoy it anyway.

I watched the Departed when it was on the telly at the weekend and it was just as good on a second viewing as it was at the cinema. Mark Wahlberg and Alec Baldwin are great in it though Matt Damon's accent annoys the shit out of me the whole way through.

I watched Gangs Of New York on Monday as well and it is great from start to finish. Daniel Day Lewis is amazing as Butcher. The cinematography is a perfect mixture of bleak undertones and bright but dirty colours.

Yeah I'm not heavily into the whole rom-com thing either but it didn't seem too lovey dovey, I did like The Holiday as a rom-com tho!

Really enjoyed Departed & Gangs two films which helped me appreciate Leo a bit more as an actor

Brilliant film. I had that in my cupboard for about a year, I didn't know anything about it, it was one of those "I just don't fancy it" movies. Then I finally watched it and loved it.

The Unborn, overall i enjoyed it, pretty cliched ghost horror kinda film but worth a watch.

Eagle eye, enjoyable/entertaining enough, starts to drag near the end.

How to lose friends and alienate people, really enjoyed this, simon pegg is great in it, actually liked it better than hot fuzz and shaun of the dead.