aberdeen-music

The Hoosiers

medichi

The Feeling are good, would nod my head along to The Hoosiers and I think the Pigeon Detectives are in a muddle of bands I have no particular feelings about. I'd go see any of them live if they were in the deen... and weren't already sold out.

But there's always Scouting For Girls at the end of the month. Decent.

to be fair to NME they haven't actually talked about the Hoosiers at all so i wouldn't blame them. blame the feeling for paving the way for this kind of band

May we remind you that if you want to blame The Feeling, you might also want to blame The Beatles, The Police, and U2.

"cause I am much FIT-TA"

How the hell can someone with private education still not manage to grasp the English language?

what's more annoying is that she doesn't talk like that. i saw a brief interview on the Vodafone live music awards or some other programme of equal musical importance and she seemed quite well-spoken.

The Hoosiers' videos and, more to the point, the arse they gave a microphone increase the level of annoyance 300%.

horrible

May we remind you that if you want to blame The Feeling, you might also want to blame The Beatles, The Police, and U2.

I don't think that you can compare those three bands to the musical atrocity that is the Feeling. I can't ever imagine them coming up with an album as good as Revolver, War or [insert Police album here]. Their music is like being in a coma, they probably think that the Lighthouse Family are edgy.

And back on topic, I hope the Hoosiers choke on their own cocks.

I don't think that you can compare those three bands to the musical atrocity that is the Feeling. I can't ever imagine them coming up with an album as good as Revolver, War or [insert Police album here]. Their music is like being in a coma, they probably think that the Lighthouse Family are edgy.

And back on topic, I hope the Hoosiers choke on their own cocks.

Yes, but the point here is that they are all POP BANDS The Hoosiers probably wouldn't exist without.

Yes, but the point here is that they are all POP BANDS The Hoosiers probably wouldn't exist without.

Bullshit. The Beatles are a band that defy such simple categorisation and have influenced many disparate artists. Indeed I wouldn't say either The Police or U2 would either be simply "pop". The latter two aren't exactly known for their saccharine sweet harmonies either.

You can never blame a band for anyone taking something from them and creating shite.

The Feeling are good, would nod my head along to The Hoosiers and I think the Pigeon Detectives are in a muddle of bands I have no particular feelings about. I'd go see any of them live if they were in the deen... and weren't already sold out.

But there's always Scouting For Girls at the end of the month. Decent.

o_O

Do you not LIKE music?