aberdeen-music

2007/2008 season thread

RossP

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good god. Where do I start?

Huns were quite good at setting attacks up but their strikers were absolutely terrible! Our passing in the midfield was spot on most of the night, Chaplain was an absolute hero. Awesome stuff from Rowser, Harkins and Gray aswell, and I haven't ever gone so bonkers after seeing us score.

Just wish we'd hung on a bit longer, because they were there for the taking last night. Never mind, I'll be skinning the bookies for 70 later on.

:up:

Huns were quite good at setting attacks up but their strikers were absolutely terrible! Our passing in the midfield was spot on most of the night, Chaplain was an absolute hero. Awesome stuff from Rowser, Harkins and Gray aswell, and I haven't ever gone so bonkers after seeing us score.

Just wish we'd hung on a bit longer, because they were there for the taking last night. Never mind, I'll be skinning the bookies for 70 later on.

You mean longer than 90seconds?:up:

Seemed to really take it to them in the highlights.

Anyone listen to Chick Young's usual tantrum with Billy Dodds at half time?

Who knows if this is true. Just got sent the following email:

This is genuine story from Tuesday night , honest truth no lie here.My boss is a Celtic fan , he went down to the game on Tuesday night with 3 other Tims, one of whichs daughter was with them & goes out with Chris Maguire.When Maguire found out 5:30pm he wasnt playing he sent the bird a text saying "hope the Hoops hump they bast**ds now" & "come on the Celts"

My boss saw the texts & told me, then after the game he was texting his bird "gutted we lost" & "all these pri**s celebrating on the bus & am sitting next to this wan**r Calderwood".

Fair enough being disappointed at not playing, but he's shi*e anyway & hes a little mankhy rat to boot.

He has told his bird he wont sign for us again , we should be chuffed eh ?

Never liked the little tw*t before , now I really hate him !!!...

Guest idol_wild
Who knows if this is true. Just got sent the following email:

I got that email the morning after the game.

It's probably bullshit.

But I absolutely loathe Chris Maguire, so any more reason to hate him is very welcome.

:popcorn:

Has a date been set for the replay? I think I'll go along for some hun-bashing...

I got that email the morning after the game.

It's probably bullshit.

But I absolutely loathe Chris Maguire, so any more reason to hate him is very welcome.

:popcorn:

My friend works at the club shop and she was telling me how nobody likes Chris Maguire anymore. He really needs to get loaned out so he can get his head straight.

Has a date been set for the replay? I think I'll go along for some hun-bashing...

Nah, it will be a while because the great unwashed have a bit of a fixture backlog. Hopefully not another midweeker though, I am absolutely out on my feet at work today.

But still grinning.