aberdeen-music

2007/2008 season thread

RossP

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha true,

your second half showed that you could maybe stay up. owen, martins and viduka worked quite well together, with owen dropping off quite nicely, viduka holding and martins causing havock. the midfield worked like an engine too with. keegan should stick with the 3 pronged attack as it is one of the few times (even for only 45mins) that you looked dangerous

first half was awful and mcfadden and larsson hauled you to bits.

To be honest I think we'll be alright. Despite the results we have been improving recently and I can see us getting a result on Saturday. Plus Bolton's run-in gives me a lot of hope! I was absolutely delighted to see Alan Smith getting a grand total of zero minutes on the pitch as well, good call Kev. Would've liked to have seen N'Zogbia getting the nod ahead of Barton (who seems to have forgotten how to play football).

Comparing the situation with Leeds is stupid to be honest; they were in administration, we're not, and wont be for the forseeable future. We've got an owner with almost limitless resources who has shown incredible commitment to the club by paying off a stupid amount of debt (I think it was 80 million). Of course all of our "best" players would leave and we'd be left with a squad consisting of Steve Harper, Stephen Carr, Peter Ramage and Shola Ameobi, but I just can't see us plummetting down the leagues like Leeds. That said, I'd expect us to spend at least 2-3 seasons in the Championship before coming back up again, that league's tough.

Aye, my cunt tolerance level is fairly low at the moment. He strikes me as an artsy fartsy type. And i was being sarcastic about the young man thing, surely someone of his age should know better.

And someone of your age should know that'll you'll be "old" sometime too. Christ, what are you anyway? 16? 17? I'm in my 30s, FFS - hardly retirement age.

I may be a cunt but I'm not a humourless cunt.

In other news, I fear the Dons are in for a tonking tonight.

De Visscher's out, which is quite fine, although I strongly suspect MacNamara will play, which is a real concern.

And in yet more, news, unless his wage demands are utterly ridiculous, why no offer from us for Alan Maybury? If we offered him a half decent contract NOW before anyone else has, he'd take it. I like him, he's a top class exponent of the "if in doubt, put it out" philosophy. All our other full backs could learn something from that rather than playing ridiculous diagonal balls into a midfielder who's under pressure, with his back to goal and has no option but to get rid of the thing. Unless of course its Aluko, who's horrible decision-making and fucking about in possession people seem to enjoy.

Sorry, I mean to say, "FUCK SAKE SEVERIN MIN!"

And someone of your age should know that'll you'll be "old" sometime too. Christ, what are you anyway? 16? 17? I'm in my 30s, FFS - hardly retirement age.

I may be a cunt but I'm not a humourless cunt.

Seen as though some dimwit deemed it necessary to delete my last post i will point out that i'm 27. I'm also bored shitless of the perpetual insults leveled at me regarding the teams i support.

Seen as though some dimwit deemed it necessary to delete my last post i will point out that i'm 27. I'm also bored shitless of the perpetual insults leveled at me regarding the teams i support.

Is it OK to insult you based on being a United fan, rather than based on your style of support?

I'm 27. And you'd be humorless too if you had the same fudds on here endlessly banging on about shit like this like a fucking broken record. Now shut your hole and get back to greasing your zimmer you total dick.

somebody's in a right bad mood..... did spurs / Dundee United / Bayern Munich / paris st germain / young boys of berne / River Plate / LA Galaxy / kaizer cheifs / banks o' dee / Hazlehead academy under 13s / tibuktu thistle / peking duck all lose at the weekend?

Get over it, eh? if you're going to profess love & support for more football teams than Nicholas Anelka has played for and Paulo Maltini has played against then you're bound to get a bit of gentle ribbing.

and note the "gentle" bit - nobody but you has generated to calling people "cunts", "fudds" (sic) or "dick".

That same dimwit might ban you as well if the only replies you're capable of to this thread are school-ground insults. If you can't think of anything constructive to reply with then please don't bother.

Back to the topic everyone and less of the petty taunting please.