aberdeen-music

is this a good idea?

ChildofBodom

Trust me, it took less than 800 years for every music fan in this city between the age of 14 and 25 to adopt 'hardcore' music as their genre of choice.

In 6 months times all these fannies will have moved onto the next fad...

Myspace is being an arse on my computer, but I'm all in favour of a Wall of Death. I want one at Panda Eyes debut at the Moorings, it will make for a very memorable first gig...

The music is not bad at all ..... production is shocking but that is probably just myspace.

Everyone on the band seems like they can play their instruments to a good standard but my only grumble is quite a biast one but too much children of bodom influence in yer music.

Go and have a heartattack and die !

What about a "Wall of Love" instead, where everyone walks slowly towards each other and hugs? Then you can play something twee and tender and everyone can slow-dance.

I like the sound of that more actually, the Moorings wont know what hit it.

Now, all I need to do it write that ballad to bring the Moorings together...

Guest Tam o' Shantie

the next wishes gig will have a wall of sex - instead of doing press ups and flexing, everybody gets their dicks or whatever out and starts pleasuring themselves in preperation, then when the time comes they run at each other and indulge in a sweaty fuck fest

the next wishes gig will have a wall of sex - instead of doing press ups and flexing, everybody gets their dicks or whatever out and starts pleasuring themselves in preperation, then when the time comes they run at each other and indulge in a sweaty fuck fest

Psh, like any straight man could sustain an erection with thon 10 Easy Wishes playing in the background :)

Page 1 of this thread started off talking about Walls of Death. Now we're onto page 10 and the topic is how it's more probable to maintain a stoner to the music of 10 Easy Wishes rather than Another Level. Great stuff!

tbh my opinion on what music would keep my penis erect is a bit void seeing as i'm a girl. :O

the only 'wall of death' i've been in was at an aberdeen gig, everyone knew each other and it was a laugh, sure you'll get a few bruises but then, as alkaline said - you don't go in thinking it's going to be kisses and cuddles. it's the same case with most kinds of crowd interaction. it's all fun and games until some meathead who thinks it's about hurting people gets involved. the bigger the gig, the more of these people = more chance of getting seriously hurt by someone who intends it.