aberdeen-music

is this a good idea?

ChildofBodom

to answer that properly and with a little more intelligence than you've displayed, no. i think it's a topic starter that asks a question concerning a violent form of expression. considering not one person on this thread has said it's a good idea it's fucking obvious that you're playing the wind up merchant here. or that you are cripplingly stupid. do you have trouble tying your shoelaces?

No? Oh please get real. Focusing on the "wall of death" and drawing attention to this bullshit only gives it more coverage. The more people talk about it equals the more people get serious injury or death. Ignorance breeds ignorance or dont you know that?

No? Oh please get real. Focusing on the "wall of death" and drawing attention to this bullshit only gives it more coverage. The more people talk about it equals the more people get serious injury or death. Ignorance breeds ignorance or dont you know that?

"We all know one phonecall equals a billion people!"

Simply because i am not related to them in anyway

But you associate yourselves to them by having their logo as your avatar. so either you're deliberately trying to get people to have a go at you for it, as some kind of justification for you to attack them when they do or you condone their actions.

Now why didn't you respond to my initial reply to you? As usual is it because you ignore posts that manage to accurately refute your bizarre claims without resorting to personal attacks? Once again all you seem to be doing is choosing a stance that is hundreds of miles away from the main point of the thread and then banging your head against that wall until you get bored. If it makes you feel any better everyone else on here got bored of your little act a long time ago.

But you associate yourselves to them by having their logo as your avatar. so either you're deliberately trying to get people to have a go at you for it, as some kind of justification for you to attack them when they do or you condone their actions.

Now why didn't you respond to my initial reply to you? As usual is it because you ignore posts that manage to accurately refute your bizarre claims without resorting to personal attacks? Once again all you seem to be doing is choosing a stance that is hundreds of miles away from the main point of the thread and then banging your head against that wall until you get bored. If it makes you feel any better everyone else on here got bored of your little act a long time ago.

Ditto...

you're quite the comedian. i don't believe you are actually as stupid as you come across. i think you're a satirical messageboard creation sent to throw us into a blind rage at dumb people who repeat things without paying a blind bit of attention to what's actually happening.

the only person who is ignorant in this thread is you. the more people talk about things the more people are made aware of how stupid it is. you're advocating ignoring the subject, guess where the word ignorance comes from? ignore - ignorance

now, as anyone with a brain can understand, ignoring things and hoping they go away is a very silly thing indeed.

you're quite the comedian. i don't believe you are actually as stupid as you come across. i think you're a satirical messageboard creation sent to throw us into a blind rage at dumb people who repeat things without paying a blind bit of attention to what's actually happening.

the only person who is ignorant in this thread is you. the more people talk about things the more people are made aware of how stupid it is. you're advocating ignoring the subject, guess where the word ignorance comes from? ignore - ignorance

now, as anyone with a brain can understand, ignoring things and hoping they go away is a very silly thing indeed.

Ok then lets take your argument into practice. Lets talk about why people kill and rape.

Maybe then they will go away. The less people thatl know about this gig bullshit the less it will happen fact

hahaha good one and that's coming from a person who a- didnt know what the wall of death was and b-didnt know what serious injuries or death it caused. You didn't know the real facts.

Ok then lets take your argument into practice. Lets talk about why people kill and rape.

Maybe then they will go away.

ok, lets. i think the reason people kill is because of rune. he drives them to it. they see know other way out of the perpetual loop of misguided messages on aberdeen music that they go out and stab people in the eye.

i can't believe you're saying that ignoring the reasons behind rape is a much better method of reducing them than discussing those reasons. you fucking idiot.

Any further personal attacks and abusive posts will be deleted.

That goes for any posts which are a continuation of the last couple of pages. This thread's had enough people banging their heads off that particular brick wall for one day. It's not getting anywhere and we all know that from similar threads in the past.

I found the band in question:

http://www.myspace.com/soulsofthesinister

I can't get the songs to work unfortunately, so it's a bit difficult to decide if they would be suitable for a game of death metal musical chairs...

I personally think that if your crowd's bored enough of your music to run headfirst into each other, it's time to consider begging for your day job back anyway.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

when we did it, it was no more than an extension of the kind of dancing people were doing already. bear in mind that this was in the days when people who went to energetic rock gigs danced, bounced, pogoed and bumped into each other a lot, sometimes in quite a rough way but not to the extent of this kind of sad shit

hardcoredancing.gif

This animated gif represents everything I hate about 'hardcore'

when we did it, it was no more than an extension of the kind of dancing people were doing already. bear in mind that this was in the days when people who went to energetic rock gigs danced, bounced, pogoed and bumped into each other a lot, sometimes in quite a rough way but not to the extent of this kind of sad shit

hardcoredancing.gif

This animated gif represents everything I hate about 'hardcore'

This was in the days?! You're talking like you are 800 or something! You're 2 years younger than me!

Guest Gregor Ascension

i actually quite liked the songs,the production wasnt all there but im willing to look past that. your influence list kicks ass. the guitar work is solid, but no where near as good as you proclaimed it to be.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
This was in the days?! You're talking like you are 800 or something! You're 2 years younger than me!

Trust me, it took less than 800 years for every music fan in this city between the age of 14 and 25 to adopt 'hardcore' music as their genre of choice.

From what I can hear (myspace's pish music player isn't giving me the whole songs) it seems to have potential. It seems to be pretty solid metal, not doing anything new but decent enough for a bunch of 16 year olds playing to their influences.