aberdeen-music

is this a good idea?

ChildofBodom

fact - the wall of death causes serious injuries and fatalities something you fail to realise you moron or maybe you take great pleasure in other people suffering from violence?

Do you condone violence then?

How many people suffer serious injury or death at football matches?

Answer 10's of thousands...do we stop speaking about or encouraging football.....?

How about driving cars....smoking fags.....gardening.....diy....all big killers, all happening all around us every day, all have magazines, tv shows, etc,etc dedicated to them (well ok not the fags) wall of death....1 fatality, sounds safe as houses to me...:up:

Guest Tam o' Shantie
Are you trying to say i have killed a human being? If not you are totaly missing my point

Are you criminally insane? How can you speak out against 'condoning violence' with that avatar? Are you able to justify it or offer an explanation? That is like me slapping up a Swastika as an avatar and complaining about racist posts.

fact - the wall of death causes serious injuries and fatalities something you fail to realise you moron or maybe you take great pleasure in other people suffering from violence?

Do you condone violence then?

fact - appendicitis can cause death. do you condone having your appendix?

fact - people kill each other driving cars when they're drunk. do you condone imbibing alcohol?

fact - people die playing rugby, football, wakeboarding, water skiing, american football, fuck, even basketball. do you condone sport?

fact - people have died in mosh-pits at Slayer and many other metal bands gigs. do you condone listening to metal?

fact - you're a cock. do you condone being a cock?

and remember, if you look at my first answer to the original question...it was "no. simple as that."

This thread does not endorse violence and neither do I. However you have the logo for a bunch of tosspot thugs as your avatar, so clearly you feel some affinity with idiotic scum who revel in mindless violence which makes you a hypocrite.

This thread is about a new, young band asking for some advice for their first gig. If you read it properly you'll see that almost everyone has advised them not to try a wall of death at their first gig. I think it could be a worthwhile thread if you stopped posting on it and everyone discussed serious tips for new or inexperienced bands when they're starting out, which is why I'm not closing it.

Don't call me scum again thanks.

*throws fist in the air*

YEAAAAAA BITCH!

Lion_Kill.jpg

How many people suffer serious injury or death at football matches?

Answer 10's of thousands...do we stop speaking about or encouraging football.....?

How about driving cars....smoking fags.....gardening.....diy....all big killers, all happening all around us every day, all have magazines, tv shows, etc,etc dedicated to them (well ok not the fags) wall of death....1 fatality, sounds safe as houses to me...:up:

you seem to think one death is acceptable through others ignorance, one death is one death too much in my book. Then again their is probably more that have occured due to this "wall of death"

Are you criminally insane? How can you speak out against 'condoning violence' with that avatar? Are you able to justify it or offer an explanation? That is like me slapping up a Swastika as an avatar and complaining about racist posts.

I never have or never will do violence of any kind against any person unless it is self defence. I have a clean concience and a clean criminal record

fact - appendicitis can cause death. do you condone having your appendix?

fact - people kill each other driving cars when they're drunk. do you condone imbibing alcohol?

fact - people die playing rugby, football, wakeboarding, water skiing, american football, fuck, even basketball. do you condone sport?

fact - people have died in mosh-pits at Slayer and many other metal bands gigs. do you condone listening to metal?

fact - you're a cock. do you condone being a cock?

and remember, if you look at my first answer to the original question...it was "no. simple as that."

Answer my question why dont you..........

Changing the point proves you are an idiot

you seem to think one death is acceptable through others ignorance, one death is one death too much in my book. Then again their is probably more that have occured due to this "wall of death"

Quit the bleeding hearts routine, the person that died wasn't an innocent bystander, they knew full well that they were getting involved in a violent environment where their health and well being was at risk. Stupidity has its price sometimes you know.

Quit the bleeding hearts routine, the person that died wasn't an innocent bystander, they knew full well that they were getting involved in a violent environment where their health and well being was at risk. Stupidity has its price sometimes you know.

So what would you do to stop this?

So what would you do to stop this?

Nothing, one less stupid person in the world seems like a good idea to me.

Seriously, the person involved made their own personal choice to partake in a 'wall of death'. Surely if we start taking people's right to choose away then we're infringing on their human rights. They had the right to choose to endanger their own lives, its all good in my opinion.

"i was wonderin does anyone think it is a good idea to get the crowd to start a wall of death playing your first gig?"

wouldn't you say that is a topic starter that endorses violence then?

to answer that properly and with a little more intelligence than you've displayed, no. i think it's a topic starter that asks a question concerning a violent form of expression. considering not one person on this thread has said it's a good idea it's fucking obvious that you're playing the wind up merchant here. or that you are cripplingly stupid. do you have trouble tying your shoelaces?

Nothing, one less stupid person in the world seems like a good idea to me.

Seriously, the person involved made their own personal choice to partake in a 'wall of death'. Surely if we start taking people's right to choose away then we're infringing on their human rights. They had the right to choose to endanger their own lives, its all good in my opinion.

So if someone you knew got killed as result of this your reaction would be "oh its all good"?

So if someone you knew got killed as result of this your reaction would be "oh its all good"?

No, it would be "what a shame, pity they hadn't thought that out a bit better. Now where's the finger food"

I would see it as an accident and not hold anyone other than my friend responsible for ending his/her own life through their own stupidity.

I have had several friends die in the past ten years from various drug related incidents and i don't hold the drug responsible, i hold them personally at fault for being stupid.