aberdeen-music

T In The Park 2007

WoodyRATM

they should print people's national insurance number on the tickets, and swipe the cards with tickets as people enter the festival. everyone aged 15-3/4 and over has an NI card, maybe it would stop touting. people wanting refunds could always post their tickets back for a refund. or they could sell the tickets, but not print them until a month before the festival or something, incase people wanted to cancel.

they should print people's national insurance number on the tickets' date=' and swipe the cards with tickets as people enter the festival. everyone aged 15-3/4 and over has an NI card, maybe it would stop touting. people wanting refunds could always post their tickets back for a refund. or they could sell the tickets, but not print them until a month before the festival or something, incase people wanted to cancel.[/quote']

I don't. It was stolen with my wallet and they refused to replace it. Standard procedure i believe.

Give it up' date=' start something new and keep it real, not some sort of fucking capitalist regime.Imean, acts arent even announced yet. Sorry it just pisses me off how quickly the tickets go these days

:swearing:[/quote']

True, Last year i couldnt get tickets and i know this sounds stupid but when youve been there the last 10 years and some lil fuckin 16year old gets you can get fuckin pissed!!

I got mine yesterday this time (As well as my 58 year old workmate that i am on nights with) . Dunno if ill be offshore next year but fuck it, its better to have them and not go than be able to go and not have them.

With regards to acts not being announced yet, thats not really a concern for me as past years ive been there has always been more than enough bands through out the weekend that i like!!

So ill be there next year : Woohoo :up:

DUNNO WHERE I GOT THE 14 YEARS FROM!!!!!!!

True' date=' Last year i couldnt get tickets and i know this sounds stupid but when youve been there the last 14 years and some lil fuckin 16year old gets you can get fuckin pissed!!

I got mine yesterday this time (As well as my 58 year old workmate that i am on nights with) . Dunno if ill be offshore next year but fuck it, its better to have them and not go than be able to go and not have them.

With regards to acts not being announced yet, thats not really a concern for me as past years ive been there has always been more than enough bands through out the weekend that i like!!

So ill be there next year : Woohoo :up:[/quote']

I know what you mean, but everyone should get the chance to go. It's just when they say "I 've got my ticket, but I don't see any bands I'd like to watch' arghhh! a$$holes!

How old were you 10 years ago?

Yeah, good point.

So, if people are unhappy that they've been going for years & now some "16 year old kid" os going then What should be the criteria for being able to go to TITP?

- must have been to 5 or more previous festivals?

- must be aged 21 or more?

- must like at least 60% of bands on the bill and have heard / heard of 95% of the bill?

- written references from people who have been with you?

It's shit when people don't get tickets - already a few of my mates are having problems but you can't start dictating who can or can go.

I was at the first T In The Park!!!

I am awaiting my 'God Given Right To Be There' ticket in the post anythime now. Its made of gold and flown in specially on the back of Three doves striaght from Mr Wonka who knows me and the Missus on first name terms!

Personally I would rather the 16 yr old gets a ticket then some bald over the hill has-been! That said I'm going to go for my third performance there so I will likely sell my Golden personal ticket for a vast sum on ebay!