aberdeen-music

New Slayer song streaming...

HateEvent

Fuck man you must be gutted about being an s.y.l fan then? o_O

After listening to the new album, no, not at all. Cant say that the last album sounded very much like City at all.

Also the new SYL is totally different again. Of course most bands have some kind of formula just think that this new Slayer song sounds way too similar to another one. Im not knocking Slayer, they can be diverse, not my fault that I didnt like the track.

listened to it finally. Fucking ace. Dave fucking Lombardo, I love you!

Also, as for Slayer still sounding the same....think of the alternative, Metallica been doing it roughly the same length of time.....and listen to the fucking CACK they come out with lately.

Fuck Metallica, Slayer pwn!!!

Slayer tour info...

UNHOLY EURO TOUR: DATES CONFIRMED

Slayer are to headline the UK/European 'Unholy Alliance Chapter Two' tour. Sub-titled 'Preaching To The Perverted', the bill also includes In Flames, Lamb Of God, Children Of Bodom and Thine Eyes Bleed. The British/Irish dates are: Cardiff International Arena October 30, London Wembley Arena 31, Birmingham NEC November 1, Glasgow SECC 2, Manchester MEN Arena 3, Dublin Point 5, London Brixton Academy 19/20.

Slayer tour info...

UNHOLY EURO TOUR: DATES CONFIRMED

Slayer are to headline the UK/European 'Unholy Alliance Chapter Two' tour. Sub-titled 'Preaching To The Perverted'' date=' the bill also includes In Flames, Lamb Of God, Children Of Bodom and Thine Eyes Bleed. The British/Irish dates are: Cardiff International Arena October 30, London Wembley Arena 31, Birmingham NEC November 1, Glasgow SECC 2, Manchester MEN Arena 3, Dublin Point 5, London Brixton Academy 19/20.[/quote']

Fucking A.

I am there!