aberdeen-music

You listening to music

Stripey

Depends totally on what I'm doing that day.

If I'm at school then I can't listen then, unfortunately.

Basically it corresponds to where I am:

Home

Car

On the move (includes when skateboarding)

Work

I listen to music in any of the above circumstances, it just depends how long I'm at home on a certain day to rate what percentage of total listening happens from home etc.

I'd say the majority of my music listening is down on the move when listening to my i-pod. Though I'm sill a cd man rather than downloading. Other than that its when I'm lying in my bed falling asleep.

Dx

awwww!

probably mostly at home...or at a gig, dont really listen to music when im out....usually to fooked!

Guest Savant

There was a time a couple of years back when I was listening to music ALL the time, except when sleeping. Personal stereo on, on the bus, at work, on the bus on the way home, and home stereo/computer playing music 'til I went to bed.

I've been subjected to 8 hours of garbage courtesy of the work radio every day for the past year...all I want to do is make my own music when I get home rather than listen to anything, or slit my wrists...the power of brainwashing...

On a good day I get 30 mins of the old personal CD player on the way to work, 8 hours of radio one, 30 mins on the way home, then 3-4 hours of my own stuff if I have the time.The other 8 hours or so I'm supposed to be sleeping :D

I'll sometimes take the walkman to bed aswell, best contraceptive yet, and stuff like Radiohead Kid A helps me get to sleep (not cos its boring, just very atmospheric)

Work - 22% (involuntary Northsound torture though)

On the move - 9.5%

At Home/Mates House -17.8%

Clubs/Gigs - 4.7%

Band Practice -7.9%

Working out these percentages led to me working out more! trivia about my life

Time spent in second job listening to racing commentary - 7.4%

Time spent watching telly - 3.5%

Time spent playing computer games (Overlaps with tunes time) - 6.5%

Time spent sleeping - 27.1 % - Only 6.5 hours a night which surprises me - I didn't think I got that much kip!

What a dreary exsistence Non?