Why did you join aberdeen-music?

cutie claire

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I joined here from AUBL

I think JJ from 10EW sent me the link?

My first post was thanking Kai and Nikki G for being my "parents" to get me into the Lemon Tree when under 18's had to have an adult.

My first screen name was xRhiax but it soon got changed cus people started calling me Rhia insread of Rhiannon

I joined here from AUBL

I think JJ from 10EW sent me the link?

My first post was thanking Kai and Nikki G for being my "parents" to get me into the Lemon Tree when under 18's had to have an adult.

My first screen name was xRhiax but it soon got changed cus people started calling me Rhia insread of Rhiannon

or actually kiss rhia kiss

Nov 04 I think. I suppose when I post this I can check. And it was because I kept getting linked to it by people and getting led to it by search engines until one day I realised that when I was looking for gig info maybe I should just start here instead of on Google.

sometold me that my band was getting slagged on here so i joined so i could read what people were saying. i can remeber think "aint gonna post on this board its filled with wankers (purley based on certain people calling us shite)"

one of the things is still true but you can decide ;)

Guest Jake Wifebeater
however' date=' im hopefully not sounding as much of a slag as i probably did when i first arrived online[/quote']

Best not post in threads about taking it up the Gary in a public toilet, then!

Guest Jake Wifebeater

would it satisfy your perverted mind to know also that a certain girl on these boards gave me cunnilingus while i sat on the sink-shelf in the ladies at moshulu? woud you like more information to help you jizz over your keyboard any further?

No it wouldn't, because nobody is remotely interested. The amusement comes from pathetic people who feel the need to try and boast about what an awesome sex life they allegedly have. More time talking means less time doing. You don't come across very well at all here. Going into unnecessary graphic detail just bores the fuck out of me. You've no class, and reading your posts leaves me limper than raw bacon. And I'm not some giggling adolescent, I'm 30 years old and I've had more joy than you ever will.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
good grief' date=' the bloody attention that post's getting you'd think i had invented anal sex. [/quote']

A grand total of 2 posts, you hardly caused a sensation but you wish you did.