aberdeen-music

what's your plans folks!?

black_matter

going to the gym after work, then having dinner and catching a film with the wife.

tomorrow i'll get up, go for a run (this is the plan, although we'll see how my legs feel after recent gym activity has almost rendered them useless) and then have a shower and make scrambled eggs and bacon toast for me and the wife and have a lazy day in the house (or maybe catch another film) until little sis and her bf arrive to see less than jake and stay over.

sunday, i'll get up and see little sis + bf off and then have more scrambled eggs and bacon on toast before heading to american football training. sunday evening will complete my pedalboard and then head to bed reasonably early.

sounds good to me!

/x

going to the gym after work' date=' then having dinner and catching a film with the wife.

tomorrow i'll get up, go for a run (this is the plan, although we'll see how my legs feel after recent gym activity has almost rendered them useless) and then have a shower and make scrambled eggs and bacon toast for me and the wife and have a lazy day in the house (or maybe catch another film) until little sis and her bf arrive to see less than jake and stay over.

sunday, i'll get up and see little sis + bf off and then have more scrambled eggs and bacon on toast before heading to american football training. sunday evening will complete my pedalboard and then head to bed reasonably early.

sounds good to me!

/x[/quote']

that's an honest, hardworking weekend in my opinion. None of this getting drunk malarky that i take part in!

that's an honest' date=' hardworking weekend in my opinion. None of this getting drunk malarky that i take part in![/quote']

there have been many weekends of that in my life, but now i'm really trying to get in shape, so i'm all about the working out and staying off the drink without good reason! I think when I reached 19st7 last summer, enough was enough!

/x

Tonight, play our first gig since Dec 30th, in The East Grange Loft in Forres with Le Reno Amps. Bit nervous about this one, cause we have a heap of new material and this is the first of 11dates across the UK.

Sat- get up nice and early, head through to inverness on the train about 9ish, prop myself up against the pheonix bar and drink myself silly till 2.30- then catch the bus out to the stadium, and watch Caley demolish the Dons. Depending on the result, i will either be celebrating or comiserating in Elgin, probably in the wonderful Downtown.

Sun- Get up hungover, and go for a radio live session and interview. Try to avoid questions and loud noises. Go to bed, recover for Glasgow gig.

Small Enclosed Area UK tour-

Fri- 31.3.06 FORRES, The Loft

Sat- 1.4.06 INVERNESS, Borders Books instore acoustic session - 1pm -

Sun- 2.4.06 MORAY FIRTH RADIO INTERVIEW

Tues- 4.4.06 GLASGOW, Rufus T Firefly

Wed- 5.4.06 LEEDS, The Vine

Thurs- 6.4.06 LONDON, The Wilmington

Sat- 8.4.06 NEWCASTLE, Enigma

Sun- 9.4.06 SUNDERLAND, Bar Pure

Tues- 11.04.06 EDINBURGH, Henrys Cellar

Wed- 12.04.06 GLASGOW, Bloc Bar

Fri 14.4.06 DINGWALL, Rock

Hmm tonight I am going for the classy option by drinking cider and writing songs with Kirkton. Maybe go out after if I can be arsed.

Tomorrow will be dedicated to work followed by a few drinks with some workmates and going to the Moorings.

Boring weekend for me really.

Oh and Wrestlemania on the Sunday.

Weekend Plans

Going to the gym after work, have supper, take a nap, decide whether I want to go out or not which I probably will! Chapper and Dave at Luquid - here we go :D Drink drink drink hehe

Saturday - lazy day mostly.

Sunday - Horse riding lesson

Try and clean the flat and do ironing at some point sat or sun

S

Tonight' date=' play our first gig since Dec 30th, in The East Grange Loft in Forres with Le Reno Amps. Bit nervous about this one, cause we have a heap of new material and this is the first of 11dates across the UK.

Sat- get up nice and early, head through to inverness on the train about 9ish, prop myself up against the pheonix bar and drink myself silly till 2.30- then catch the bus out to the stadium, and watch Caley demolish the Dons. Depending on the result, i will either be celebrating or comiserating in Elgin, probably in the wonderful Downtown.

Sun- Get up hungover, and go for a radio live session and interview. Try to avoid questions and loud noises. Go to bed, recover for Glasgow gig.

Small Enclosed Area UK tour-

Fri- 31.3.06 FORRES, The Loft

Sat- 1.4.06 INVERNESS, Borders Books instore acoustic session - 1pm -

Sun- 2.4.06 MORAY FIRTH RADIO INTERVIEW

Tues- 4.4.06 GLASGOW, Rufus T Firefly

Wed- 5.4.06 LEEDS, The Vine

Thurs- 6.4.06 LONDON, The Wilmington

Sat- 8.4.06 NEWCASTLE, Enigma

Sun- 9.4.06 SUNDERLAND, Bar Pure

Tues- 11.04.06 EDINBURGH, Henrys Cellar

Wed- 12.04.06 GLASGOW, Bloc Bar

Fri 14.4.06 DINGWALL, Rock[/quote']

Good luck with the tour....no Aberdeen gig you bastards!

Tonight is work then party time. A school friend and workmate's 21st birthday so we'll have to celebrate accordingly.

Tomorrow is work again, all afternoon, then heading to The Moorings for Scunner, Will Wilson, Onion Terror and The Ghosts of Bongo. 3, 8 pm doors.

Sunday fuck knows. I'd like to go swimming, I shall do that.