aberdeen-music

Snow is so gay!

HateEvent

I WANT SNOW

ive got given the day off work cause of snow. and there isnt any in ayr. how gay. i work in a new debenhams store that opens tomorrow. but half the staff are from outside of ayr and my boss is from paisley. and she called to say she cant get in cause of the snow so to just take the day off. and everyone online is showing my photos of snow and going out to play. but ayr sucks. even like troon and irvine have lots of snow. and thats only 10 miles away. GRRRRR

Guest Tam o' Shantie

snow is not appropriate this time of year. we get a bare, dry christmas - why? so that old man winter can throw his toys out of the pram in the middle of march. not only that, but everyone pussies out of stuff and refuses to drive cos of a couple of flakes, we all freeze our asses, and there was about 1 person from outside aberdeen that came to 10ew last friday (i'd estimate that there would have been at least 3 if the conditions were better)

drove back from edinburgh today despite warnings not to, took a lot longer than usual but mostly due to fife and Kinross councils not really knowing how to deal with it on the roads, plows were going around but they didnt have their front angled so it just threw the snow back onto the other side of the road.

Was pretty beautiful all over the trees and edniburgh looks prettier with a wee dusting of snow.

Some person on my myspace had the exact same thing happen to them.

I'm getting fed up of the snow now' date=' it's all fun and games sledging etc but when the whole of Aberdeen closes down then its just a hassle.[/quote']

Are you talking about having their driving test cancelled? If so, then it's most likely the same person. Angel of Death, aka James, posted a bulletin about it. And everyone is on his friend list because he's a slag, so yeah. Probably the same person?