aberdeen-music

Man arrested for f**king swearing!

threeornothing

He'll get away with it. Theres a case in common law about some blokes swearing at police officers and they didnt get done for it. That sets the precident that future cases are judged on, and society is more liberal than that case was.

Logan v Jessop for anyone who cares (I think)

edit - before neillyboy can say anything, i failed to realise that this bloke was in england, so that case doesnt really apply

This is the final straw of teh law.

They are over using their authorita to the max and in the wrong circumstances.. Fuck! were turning/turned into America.

The final straw for me will be if the UK makes it compulsory to carry ID cards. If they do, I'm off to somewhere that at least has an intelligent ID card system to make it worth carrying them.

The final straw for me will be if the UK makes it compulsory to carry ID cards. If they do' date=' I'm off to somewhere that at least has an intelligent ID card system to make it worth carrying them.[/quote']

You mean there actually is somewhere? I know they have them in Italy but I also know that nobody ever carries one :D

He probably said: "Where were you fuckers last night?"

What I want to know is... what's so antisocial about saying something like this to your mates? This planet amazes me. Oooooo.

I read about it in the paper. Apparently the dude was asked what he'd been up to recently (by his mate) and he said "fuck All" which was what was overheard by the policewoman. I thought it was a perfectly normal way of speaking to your mates in the park. All pigs always act all high and mighty it really pisses me off!

The final straw for me will be if the UK makes it compulsory to carry ID cards. If they do' date=' I'm off to somewhere that at least has an intelligent ID card system to make it worth carrying them.[/quote']

Totally well said.

Get an ID card today, so every company in Britain can send you spam all the time. W00T, gimme 3.

I guess the real final straw will come when they introduce 'chipping', once they have manipulated the standing laws we have atm to suit that idea.

No human will ever get lost again, unless of course the Givernment want you lost. hah. Fuck em and their lawz.