aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
The Ghost Of Fudge

where should we hold the fudge awards this year?

What About Drummonds?

You are not allowed to smoke in The Lemon Tree and 90% of the seats in Tunnels are a pain in the arse to sit on for more than 10 minutes.

You are not allowed to smoke in The Lemon Tree and 90% of the seats in Tunnels are a pain in the arse to sit on for more than 10 minutes.

I think you're allowed to smoke when there's no food being served, not that it'll matter soon.

I'd go for tunnels over lemon tree because the lemon tree has a really shit celing! Every time i'm there it's all i can think about, but being short sighted i perfer the tunnels roof cos its so high that i'm not really sure what it looks like so it doesn't bother me... i'm pretty sure i'm the only person who's going to bring that up...sorry...

Any chance of the Tunnels having their new bittie open by then? It would be nice to have a VIP area (Very Irritable Pensioners) for the likes of Chilli, Graeme, GraemeC and myself. And MK II's no spring chicken either! :D

Whilst being mildly insulted, I like the sound of that. Tunnels got their licence for the new bit so watch Jim go with that hammer.

Guest MDP

tunnels are in the lead, im sure jim will be going hell for leather to get the new bit open soon, so it may be ready as well...