aberdeen-music

AFC Thread (not for non football lovers)

Mr.Tim

Holy shit i just stumbled upon this!!!

But pretty poor showing for the greatest football team in the world!!!

(I mean the number of posts) Anyway enough about my excitment ill change my underwear after!!

Missed the killie game as i am offshore but i have my ticket for the hu.. i mean rangers on sunday.

I seen the highlights tho, but still it is early doors and some of the play looked quite skillful which we have been lacking. I am still quite optimistic about the season, but the real test is the next couple of games between rangers and hearts.

Either way COME ON YOU REDS!!!!

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aberdeen usualy up their game agaist the gers so im going with a 1-1 draw with smith taking the dons goal' date=' in spain so ill be watching the game on setanta[/quote']

Sorry but everyone says that but how come we can never beat them? I really hope tomorrow we do go out and raise our game so much that we actually fuckin win but to be honest i cant see that happening, but im gonna be there to cheer us on!!!

Sorry but everyone says that but how come we can never beat them? I really hope tomorrow we do go out and raise our game so much that we actually fuckin win but to be honest i cant see that happening' date=' but im gonna be there to cheer us on!!![/quote']

we never seam to get goals against the gers but we always play pretty well exception of the 3-1 defeat last season, i think with some of the new recurits at aberdeen can give the gers a game.

i couldnt beleive barry fergusons coments todays, he said blamed aberdeen thugs for the violents between the two sides and didnt coment on the at all about the ragers casuals.

thats great from a player whos club is built on Sectarian

that was pretty special. RDS Upper were going tits. so glad to have been part of that. what a goal from smithy. i'll be the negative fucker that says we shoulda had that game wrapped up sooner than that though. too close fo my liking considering 2-0 up. but way hey. first time beating Gers since stopping them for 10-in-a-row. woooop :D

my throat's fucked. amazing game though and the icing on the cake for a very good weekend. Rickson walking was beautiful and the atmosphere at the end was superb.

Could here the Upper giving it their all. We tried our best downstairs but everyone was just too quiet. Mind you at the end even the main stand were singing.

Not bad for my first time back at Pittodrie since Alex Miller was in charge.

Rickson, get to fuck. Rickson, Rickson get to fuck!

yup awesome game waited a long time to revel in a victory like that.

not even the dirty gers bastard that spat on my car could put a damper on my mood, i just laughed at that dirty cunt, might have been my own fault for driving where the rangers fans were walking but i'll stand free. should have done a drive by on the pricks y'all.

Yeah fuckin great game, lets do the same to hearts next week.

I was in the corner of the south and before rangers scored the second goal the ball went over the line for a goal kick before thompson crossed it but the little hun on the side line fuckin let it go. I couldnt fuckin belive it and at the time i thought that was us fucked. We battled hard and showed them that we wouldnt lie down to them, i hope the rest of the teams outwith the old firm show the same determination.

We're red your dead, We're bouncing on your head, Aberdeen, Aberdeen. :D