aberdeen-music

AFC Thread (not for non football lovers)

Mr.Tim

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to be fair the lovenkrands goal was the best, fucking cracker. though lovells and smiths were outstanding too.

ricksen was definitely off, can't understand why folk in the press are saying it was harsh. two bookable offences, tough shit. malcolm had a case for being off the pitch too.

those highlights were great.

nah i was watching it on setanta' date=' at first it looked over the line but it was acctually kept in, smiths goal was pure genous ,when thoughs of you see it on scotsport this week you will see just how good a goal it was,[/quote']

Just watched scotsport and you were right but from where i was standing, i was sure it was over anyway never mind. I also so smiths goal from the link on here only two words can describe it. FUCKIN AWSOME!!!

ricksen was definitely off' date=' can't understand why folk in the press are saying it was harsh..[/quote']

to be fair, and having read all the scottish newspapers today (either on paper or online) only the cunting Sun and the amateurs at Scotsport have said it was harsh. And with the sun Bill Leckie's column departed from the party line and said he should've walked and it was a great result for the scottish game.

The Daily Ranger and the Herald both said Rickson deserved to go, as did the Scotsman.

what a fucking game! a day later and i still cannae stop grinnin!

the game had it all' date=' a winner right at the death and fernando get tae fuck rickson getting sent off. Anyone close to the Bob Malcolm assault on super Kev? should of been a straight red aswell!

Heading down to Tyncastle this weekend, get it up yi!

EA-SAY EA-SAY EA-SAY EA-SAY[/quote']

The fucker chopped him down right in front of me the bald cunt!!

That was well said by underhill i thought.

Also got my tickets for Saturday' date=' looking forward to it. I really hope i am as happy after it as i was on sunday!!!![/quote']

I also have my ticket for Saturday...I'm looking forward to it. Ever since I lived up there, have always had a soft-spot for the Dons fans, loyal through thick and thin, bring a great travelling support, never look too downhearted when we send them packing again :p

I also have my ticket for Saturday...I'm looking forward to it. Ever since I lived up there' date=' have always had a soft-spot for the Dons fans, loyal through thick and thin, bring a great travelling support, never look too downhearted when we send them packing again :p[/quote']

Yep you got that right!!

Although i can see me leaving with a very big smile on my face!!! :D

And fuck the old firm, this is the game of the weekend!!!!!

Yep you got that right!!

Although i can see me leaving with a very big smile on my face!!! :D

And fuck the old firm' date=' this is the game of the weekend!!!!![/quote']

Christ yes! Why the fuck anyone gives a shit about teams playing out for 2nd and 4th, I'll never know!!!

I put a fiver on Hearts to win 3-0 at the weekend and won a cool 90. I tip us to win 3-1 on Saturday. I honestly can't see us scoring less than 3 goals a game at the moment (inspite of what JC says, there's a lot more to us than the long ball game, and Jankauskas, Pospisil, Fyssas are still to hit proper fitness...). Skacel is going to set the SPL on fire this season. If only we could afford to sign him permanently...All the players from last season seem to have got a second wind under Burley (possibly Pressley excepted).

Liked the look of Lee Miller and David Fernandez for United at the weekend, and from what I saw on Scotsport SPHell on Monday, Lovell looked superb for Aberdeen. Still think you need another proven striker though.

If you're out and about before the game, am meeting up with my (dandies supporting-)mate, so let us know what you plan is...Always good to meet another a-m person.

Guest neil ex

It was great to see John Underhill produce a red card, as I'm sure some other refs in that position wouldn't have given it, or chickened out.. (I've seen it happen so many times when Rangers come to Pittodrie). I heard Ricksen had been fouling the whole game anyway..

I fear Hearts (especially at Tynecastle) more than any other fixture in the SPL right now, but I feel Aberdeen can go anywhere and win at the moment. After Sunday's result I'm even more confident, but Aberdeen are going to have to be at the top of their game again to beat a very on form Hearts team right now..

Christ yes! Why the fuck anyone gives a shit about teams playing out for 2nd and 4th' date=' I'll never know!!!

I put a fiver on Hearts to win 3-0 at the weekend and won a cool 90. I tip us to win 3-1 on Saturday. I honestly can't see us scoring less than 3 goals a game at the moment (inspite of what JC says, there's a lot more to us than the long ball game, and Jankauskas, Pospisil, Fyssas are still to hit proper fitness...). Skacel is going to set the SPL on fire this season. If only we could afford to sign him permanently...All the players from last season seem to have got a second wind under Burley (possibly Pressley excepted).

Liked the look of Lee Miller and David Fernandez for United at the weekend, and from what I saw on Scotsport SPHell on Monday, Lovell looked superb for Aberdeen. Still think you need another proven striker though.

If you're out and about before the game, am meeting up with my (dandies supporting-)mate, so let us know what you plan is...Always good to meet another a-m person.[/quote']

Yep i agree, we need another striker. Jamie smith is playing quite well upfront but we do need one, and if you listening jimmy that doesnt mean john fuckin stewart!!!!

No i think this is possibly the toughest game we will have, but as long as the boys go out and show that beating the huns wasnt a fluke and that we can play like that against anyone (which very rarely happens) ill be happy even if we dont get the result (but im positive we will ha ha).

Also i wont be leavin till quite late as my bird works until twelve and she is gion with me, so it gonna be quite tight im afraid and its the first time i have drove to tyncastle i used to get a supporters bus. So ill need some time i think, it seems a straight forward place to get to but knowin me....!!

Cheers for the invitee though!! :cheers:

well jimmy says hes gonna take in 2 for sure before the deadline, he says hes got 2 that will sign if he gives them the all cleer but is waiting for better players to get back to him, hes been in touch with every english premiership club about loan deals, and aberdeen born Watt of chelsea is being linked. was also spec yesterday that wyness is in target, i hope this is not the case, the man cant score goals in the spl.

im guessing one of his back up signings is griffin

I'm similarly pessimistic about our chances on Saturday. JC says all Hearts have done is bought some taller players, but they have so many goal threats from midfield

I saw on Ceefax that West Ham have released Malky Mackay. We need another experienced centre-back as a reserve, so he'd be perfect. Not that we should have too many Old Firm rejects

Guest idol_wild

I saw on Ceefax that West Ham have released Malky Mackay. We need another experienced centre-back as a reserve' date=' so he'd be perfect. Not that we should have too many Old Firm rejects[/quote']

He wouldn't come to Aberdeen on a hugely reduced wage to be a reserve to two much younger centre-halves.

We should consider dropping Zander' date=' as he's been very poor so far this season[/quote']

No he hasn't he just hasn't been his usual amazing self. He still gave it his all against rangers and the result seemed to matter more to him than anyone else on the pitch (could be 'cause he's a celtic fan mind). By all accounts he was fantastic against dundee utd so to dop him after one great performance, one bad one and one average one would be really harsh.