aberdeen-music

AFC Thread (not for non football lovers)

Mr.Tim

Hahahha that was soooooooooooo fucking good. I loved every minute of it...Shame i had to go to work straight after rather than go celebrate. I thought we were dead when foster and stewart came on but what a fucking strike.Did anyone else think that goal was a mimic of the goal Seve scored against motherwell at pittodrie last season in the 2-1 win when Derek Adams scored the first with a header?

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah fuckin great game' date=' lets do the same to hearts next week.[/quote']

We'll see, we'll see. We played pretty much in first gear all day after getting the two goals early on.

Having put my first ever bet on when I was drunk last night, I was getting increasingly annoyed at our inability to get the third. Typical Hearts, kept me waiting until the last minute, but 90 better off, I'll forgive them.

Alex Miller

cunt.

that was such a good match. i went apeshit when the third went in, the whole RDS was jumping around and falling over the seats in front while hugging a stranger. what a hoot.

i'd pay a 20 quid surcharge ON TOP of the ticket price at every huns match if it guaranteed fucking ricksen getting sent off. the chanting as he made his way to the tunnel was priceless... and i imagine it'll sound just as good on scotsport :D

Yeah fuckin great game' date=' lets do the same to hearts next week.

I was in the corner of the south and before rangers scored the second goal the ball went over the line for a goal kick before thompson crossed it but the little hun on the side line fuckin let it go. I couldnt fuckin belive it and at the time i thought that was us fucked. We battled hard and showed them that we wouldnt lie down to them, i hope the rest of the teams outwith the old firm show the same determination.

We're red your dead, We're bouncing on your head, Aberdeen, Aberdeen. :D[/quote']

nah i was watching it on setanta, at first it looked over the line but it was acctually kept in, smiths goal was pure genous ,when thoughs of you see it on scotsport this week you will see just how good a goal it was,

what a fucking game! a day later and i still cannae stop grinnin!

the game had it all, a winner right at the death and fernando get tae fuck rickson getting sent off. Anyone close to the Bob Malcolm assault on super Kev? should of been a straight red aswell!

Heading down to Tyncastle this weekend, get it up yi!

EA-SAY EA-SAY EA-SAY EA-SAY

Good result against the Gers, boys. You could go places if the team applied themselves that much to every other team in the SPL, you 'll get 4th or 5th, can't see plast the Gers, Celtic and the Jambos for the top 3 places. Need to give hearts a few more weeks to get an idea of what they are going to do after their good start, see if they keep in touch with the old firm over a marathon...

1) Rangers

2) Celtic

3) Hearts

4) Aberdeen

I think old firm wont be ahead of hearts by 30 or so points this time around but there will be a big space between 3rd and fourth.

Good result against the Gers' date=' boys. You could go places if the team applied themselves that much to every other team in the SPL, you 'll get 4th or 5th, can't see plast the Gers, Celtic and the Jambos for the top 3 places. Need to give hearts a few more weeks to get an idea of what they are going to do after their good start, see if they keep in touch with the old firm over a marathon...

1) Rangers

2) Celtic

3) Hearts

4) Aberdeen

I think old firm wont be ahead of hearts by 30 or so points this time around but there will be a big space between 3rd and fourth.[/quote']

i think aberdeen will come in 4th again and as a fan id be happy with that, hearts will grab 3rd but they arnt good anoth to win all the matches outside the old firm, their just on a high once injuries kick in they will be a bit more relistic about themselves.

no doubt; aberdeen, hearts and hibs are catching the old firm slowly

i think it's more a case of celtic and rangers dropping gently back to the same level as everyone else rather than us catching them. gone are the days when rangers and celtic could spend 10 million on a player. they've been losing money like the rest of us and have also had to be more realistic about their operations, leading to poorer teams.

Hahahha that was soooooooooooo fucking good. I loved every minute of it...Shame i had to go to work straight after rather than go celebrate. I thought we were dead when foster and stewart came on but what a fucking strike.Did anyone else think that goal was a mimic of the goal Seve scored against motherwell at pittodrie last season in the 2-1 win when Derek Adams scored the first with a header?

yeah! Level, heading for a point in a game where we should get all 3, ball breaks to a Dandy and fires a low drive in same bottom corner to send us into raptures...

Smith's was better by about 100 fold cos it was against the fuckin Gers

I first thought it was severin who scored because the camera was zoomed out and could only the the back of his head, the only diference was, when severin scored agaist the well he placed it, smith fucking smashed it, we have a nominee for goal of the season already