aberdeen-music

The last scene points thread...

Neil

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tv tanned

I got one saying that I was a sexy motherfucker, and I should call a number for some kinky fun.

When I called it it put me through to Compulsive Eaters Anonymous.

This may be bollocks.

My favourite one was "Phil Collins for president of Catalunyia!" (or something)

I got some 'my wrath' too after complaining that everyone else on the Music Association thread seemed to be getting them.

ha, that was the only scene point I gave out.

ha' date=' that was the only scene point I gave out.[/quote']

Which one?? I thought I knew who gave me the Phil Collins one... well thanks either way, I liked them both. :cheers:

I also gave one or some to Narc for obscure football people and I think I started going on about Luka Zelenka :)

I didn't give out many scene points, but when I did, I tried to remember to sign them. Its more fun that way 'cos then they can retaliate with stupid insults and then you can tell them their insults are childish and poorly thought out. This then starts a major inter person bitch fight between two folk who have never physically met and probably would get on really well 'cos they both like drinking and music.

Is there anyway of seeing the comments on the scene points now that they've gone? I can't remember the best ones.

Pete

Which one?? I thought I knew who gave me the Phil Collins one... well thanks either way' date=' I liked them both. :cheers:

I also gave one or some to Narc for obscure football people and I think I started going on about Luka Zelenka :)[/quote']

The Catalunya comment was a quote from the some drunken spaniards and englishmen trying to break the language barrier after the last night of primavera. They sang drunken nationalistic songs trying to find some common ground and eventually succeeded in phil collins, "phil collins for president of catalunya!" began being chanted by the entire bus. It was lovely.

The Catalunya comment was a quote from the some drunken spaniards and englishmen trying to break the language barrier after the last night of primavera. They sang drunken nationalistic songs trying to find some common ground and eventually succeeded in phil collins' date=' "phil collins for president of catalunya!" began being chanted by the entire bus. It was lovely.[/quote']

Haha, super :D