aberdeen-music

Three Random Facts About Yourself!

1) I can't tell left from right.

2) Something I inadvertantly discovered in January 1993 is currently being investigated by researchers at Harvard Medical School.

3) The police one searched me for cannabis and instead caught me in possession of several hundred packs of condoms and a large tube of spermicide. The condoms encompassed every variation of shape' date=' size, colour, luminesence, flavour, and thickness.[/quote']

elaberate (sp?) on 2 and 3, wot i really want to know about 3 is wot the u were doing with that many condoms?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) I can't tell left from right.

2) Something I inadvertantly discovered in January 1993 is currently being investigated by researchers at Harvard Medical School.

3) The police one searched me for cannabis and instead caught me in possession of several hundred packs of condoms and a large tube of spermicide. The condoms encompassed every variation of shape' date=' size, colour, luminesence, flavour, and thickness.[/quote']

a tip so you can tell your left from your right - left is the hand that makes up the letter L when you put your hand face up in front of your eyes.

1. I own a Crow statue signed by James O' Barr, and a Crow script signed by all the cast. :D

2. Fizzy juice makes me ill; I was addicted to Fanta and drank about 8 cans a day. Now when I drink it, I just feel sick

3. I used to have a hole in my heart, and when I was younger I used to tell people it was caused by a chicken that pecked holes in my insides. o_O

Guest Jake Wifebeater

1. I am left-handed.

2. I have a nice collection of memorabilia by defunct Scottish Football teams.

3. I am currently reading Lenin's "The three sources and three component parts of Marxism" pamphlet.

The first time my then boyfriend was standing right behind me' date=' the second time my other then boyfriend was waiting for me to get back from the bar with our drinks.[/quote']

You should have got your boyfriend to smack him in his dirty mouth twice. Once for chatting up his girlfriend, and once again for being in Funeral for a Friend.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
You should have got your boyfriend to smack him in his dirty mouth twice. Once for chatting up his girlfriend' date=' and once again for being in Funeral for a Friend.[/quote']

Damn straight. He should have fucking burst him.

All too dumb to adopt my policy of not smoking, a. you don't have to give anyone any smokes cos you don't have b. more money for drugs c. less smell d. 1/3 straight edge! :D

heres 3 more random facts that will kill this thread

1. I wipe my ass standing up

2. I need to pick my belly button whenever I see another one

3. I cut my toe nails every 6 months

3. i never want to get married.

ditto. Whats wrong with a life partner instead of all this arranging ceremonies just so you can tell all your friends and family that you love that person. If its true love, it should be plain to see by the people that matter. Nothing against people that marry or want to be married, just don't see much point in it my self.

Another random fact about me is that I can only eat small, spherical foods (grapes, raisens, etc) in even numbers. Otherwise, it feels awkward.