aberdeen-music

Three Random Facts About Yourself!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I've a scar on my left thumb caused during my days working in the catering industry

2. Twice I've attempted to hitch hike my way out of Holland into Belgium and both times it took me 8 hours to get a lift (give or take a minute or two)

3. I once got lost on a snowy mountain in Germany

Guest neil ex

My manager bought me a bottle of red wine a couple of weeks ago for working hard.

I own a Regatta jacket. (I go for quality over coolness regarding the way I dress - take note Wastelanders)

I'm asexual.

1) I can't tell left from right.

2) Something I inadvertantly discovered in January 1993 is currently being investigated by researchers at Harvard Medical School.

3) The police one searched me for cannabis and instead caught me in possession of several hundred packs of condoms and a large tube of spermicide. The condoms encompassed every variation of shape, size, colour, luminesence, flavour, and thickness.

My manager bought me a bottle of red wine a couple of weeks ago for working hard.

I own a Regatta jacket. (I go for quality over coolness regarding the way I dress - take note Wastelanders)

I'm asexual.

what the hell is asexual?

am i going to feel stupid for asking that??