aberdeen-music

Big Brother

Tony Marlin

whoah! bb lies have a good twist. the people who didnt vote this week are up for eviction, then on friday, live, the housemates decide who gets kicked out (it will be between the 2 housemates with the most votes)

anthony, craig and kemal THINK they are up for eviction, but they are not....

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boot Out....

Makosi

Craig

Kemal

Keep In..

Derek

Orlaith

Who Cares..

All the others I haven't mentioned.

i cant belive that makosi i favourite to win! she is such a such bitch - i cannot stand her in the slightist!

i am defintly voting for makosi and vannessa this week

whoah! bb lies have a good twist. the people who didnt vote this week are up for eviction' date=' then on friday, live, the housemates decide who gets kicked out (it will be between the 2 housemates with the most votes)

anthony, craig and kemal THINK they are up for eviction, but they are not....[/quote']

It just shows you how thick they are. BB tells them they'll lie to them twice, then they say "nominations are optional". So the options would have been:

No one nominates - no one nominated, no eviction (so what do channel 4 put on for their Friday ngiht prime time viewing? This was never going to happen)

No one nominates - everyone nominated (ooops!)

Everyone nominates - things happen same as usual - no skin off anyone's nose

Everyone nominates - everyone nominated as punishment for nominating (but they said "optional", not "against the rules".)

Some people nominate - those who nominate get nominated/those who didn't nominate get nominated (either way it's pretty obvious you don't choose this option as splitting the decisions immediatly gives an easy way to decide nominations... oh, look which one they chose....)

I mean, how OBVIOUS was it?!!?

I don't really keep in touch with it, but occasionally watch. What the fuck is going on with Makosi? Is she pregnant with Anthony after something in the jacuzzi? I heard something along those lines but could anyone clarify? Cheers.

Craig is a shit. I hate him, I also have noticed the way Anthony blatantly doesn't recognise that fact that Craig wants to bone him, and makes so many comments that come off as flirty towards craig. BAD MOVE!

Makosi - Has good moments but is basically just as bad as Saskia for having double standards and being two faced.

Vanessa - I have no opinion asides that I hate the way she does her make-up. So dull.

Kemal - I actually really like, he's the drama queen with the bitch streak. Wonderful.

Derek - Also really like... being struck in with those plebs has driven him to insanity.

Anthony - thick as shit.

Craig - thick as shit.

Science - attention seeker, now irritates me.

Guest bluesxman
Makosi - Has good moments but is basically just as bad as Saskia for having double standards and being two faced.

Vanessa - I have no opinion asides that I hate the way she does her make-up. So dull.

Kemal - I actually really like' date=' he's the drama queen with the bitch streak. Wonderful.

Derek - Also really like... being struck in with those plebs has driven him to insanity.

Anthony - thick as shit.

Craig - thick as shit.

Science - attention seeker, now irritates me.[/quote']

Agree with these except Science. At least he has stayed the same all through it, unlike the others who have all changed in some way, i.e. sucking up to different people, etc. He has just argued with anyone who gets in his path and consistently comes out with stuff that cracks me up - his comment to Kemal last night telling him to go get a bit of Mother Hubbard (Makosi) being another case in point. See also his insistence on calling Makosi Moloko. Science to win, the only interesting source of amusement left.

Guest bluesxman

I'm not a violent person, but -

I.WANT.TO.BEAT.THE.SHIT.OUT.OF.CRAIG.

Get that little fucker out. At least Science didn't blub like a little bitch when he was nominated.