aberdeen-music

Big Brother

Tony Marlin

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluesxman

Man, how desperate is Saskia to stay on that show? As soon as she figured how the voting would go she was apologising to Makosi, getting frisky with Maxwell, etc. Get the stupid bitch out! Can't wait to see how lost Maxwell is without that dumb tart to play the hard man in front of. Wish both could get booted out.

Saskwell

Man' date=' how desperate is Saskia to stay on that show? As soon as she figured how the voting would go she was apologising to Makosi, getting frisky with Maxwell, etc. Get the stupid bitch out! Can't wait to see how lost Maxwell is without that dumb tart to play the hard man in front of. Wish both could get booted out.[/quote']

True. Her face was a picture as it dawned on her how much she'd fucked up. Most telling thing she said was

"Y'know the worst thing about going out at this stage? No-one remembers you..."

You could then see the cogs turning, thinking what on earth she could do to save herself. Cue desperate fumblings under the duvet with the fellow nazi.

I have a feeling there may be a surprise about this eviction though.

what's happened in the last few days? last time i saw it was monday night' date=' but only vaguely cos i was pissed.[/quote']

-Big brother put 10 cans of COIDER in the diary room for them to drink.

-Makosi got there first and shared them with the secret housemates instead

-Makosi came back an hour and a half later a bit tipsy and Saskia and Maxwellwent off on one about her being a selfish bitch, having stinky breath, having stupid hair etc

You probably saw that though. Last night's show however:

-Saskia and Maxwell got most nominations for being nasty little children, partly due to Anthony and Maxwell not getting to nominate as punishment for earlier saying things which could influence other people's votes

-Eugene and Orliath were chosen to go into the house. King Kong wasn't too happy, sat in the garden by herself with a towel on her head saying "fuck the lot of you" and, asked if she had any departing words for BB in the diary room, said "bye." What a contribution.

-Anthony said to Eugene: 'I've got a jumper like that' and had to repeat it twice before Eugene could tell what he was saying. When asked if it was Vivian Westwood, Eugene said 'something like that'. It took a while for it to dawn on them that it was indeed Anthony's ghey pink tank top

-Saskia, realising she's going to get evicted for being a bitch, "apologised" to Makosi, then went and snogged Maxwell under a duvet on the couch. Realising it'd take more than that to keep her in, she was later caught in bed with Maxwell. His arse was on view and there were 'wet noises', which could have just been kissing - I personally think she started giving him a blowjob, but it could easily have been just a handjob, or could have been 'full sex', although unlikely.

Let's hope she disgraced herself for nothing.

I though Maxwell was alright until he feel under Big Tits' spell...

True.

Though initially I hated him due to the fact that as soon as I hear the word "geezer" the alarm bells start ringing.

He's said some amazingly funny stuff though so began to grow on me.

I didn't actually hate Saskia to begin with... I though she was alright... just your average mildly dull girl (but with mutant tits) then she began to show her true colours... she seems to pick out Maxwell as he seemed to be the most "popular" out of the male housemates - not counting any housemates that aren't white... as to Saskia they may as well be bin liners - and then made her move.

She's a string pulling bint. I can't stand girls like that... the men they prey on become pathetic lapdogs.

At least it exposes how spineless Maxwell is though.

Don't like either of them now.

But Maxwell is the lesser evil as such.

Ah yes, I wasn't exactly basking in the glory of the site of Maxwell's formless hairy arse myself.

The noises were disgusting... I was thinking "I hope the clanking noises are from her horrible 'Bobo' braclets"