aberdeen-music

Big Brother

Tony Marlin

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Annoying as Kinga Konga may be she may have come out with one of the funniest quotes in Big Brother history:

Eugene: "They can't know we've been here"

Kinga: "I DON'T GIVE A SHIT!... Oh yeah..."

That seriously cracked me up.

did you hear what she said when getting stuff out the fridge

'grab that cucumber so i can stick it up my fanny'

delightful...not...

One of the first things that Conga chick said when entering the house was "Oh I think Kamal is great' date=' I hope he wins"! ..... erm, so why the fuck are you there?[/quote']

Haha! That's great! She sounds like a right fuckwit. I still haven't seen it with the new folk in it but they sound like twats.

Line of the series -

Craig (to Science) - You stink

Science - At least I don't have breasts.

Hah, that's great. There's unlimited bad points I could draw from Craig's personality. All he seems to do when I watch Big Brother is whimper in his bed or complain that nobody likes him. Well, perhaps they would if he didn't badmouth pretty much everyone in the house and then sulk every half an hour.

I also don't like Saskia, for very much the same reasons. As some put very well before me these people are very generic. If it wasn't for some obvious physical differences they would be near impossible to distinguish between.

I don't think I actually like anyone in that house. Kemal is a whiney teenager who also seems to think he is a monkey (schizophrenia, anyone?). Makosi is throwing herself at Anthony all the time (whom I would pity if it weren't for the fact that he has no redeeming features himself). Derek is undully well spoken since he says pretty much nothing of importance all of the time and forces his unsubstantiated opinions on everyone in the building. Maxwell is actually quite likeable if not for the fact that he said he has "no time for politics" which, to me, is irredeemable and leaves him in the position where I will never bring myself to take his views quite as seriously as they might need to be taken.

Since I can't remember the rest I'll finish there. If anyone reminded me of the wining, self-indulgent remainder of the population I would most likely call them assholes. I also have very little hope for the three new miscreants whom are entering the house.