aberdeen-music

What Cd's have you been buying recently?

Paranoid Android

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Swarrrm/Dimlaia split 10".

"Weapons of Thrash Destruction" comp. 6".

Yacopsae/Deep split 5".

Yacopsae - "Pop Punk Alienation" CD.

The silly format package. Yacopsae doing Nirvana and Weezer covers is the funniest thing I've heard in years, and not a blastbeat in sight...

Guest Tam o' Shantie
Swarrrm/Dimlaia split 10".

"Weapons of Thrash Destruction" comp. 6".

Yacopsae/Deep split 5".

Yacopsae - "Pop Punk Alienation" CD.

The silly format package. Yacopsae doing Nirvana and Weezer covers is the funniest thing I've heard in years, and not a blastbeat in sight...

In all honesty are they any good? Woudln't mind a listen of that, unless it's just 'hilarious' interpretations...

Guest Tam o' Shantie

we played with easyworld I think. but i probably had to be in bed by 10 so i might have missed their actual set.

i bought

the smiths - the queen is dead

david axelrod double cd feat both Electric Prunes albums & some other shitty album, as well as instrumentals from both EP albums!

keith mansfield - all you need is...

animal collective - merryweather post pavillion

I used to love Easyworld :)

Found the album for 1, and was delighted to find that it had 'Junkies and Whores' on it (fantastic song!)

They played Kef (lava I think at the time) a good few times, as well as an instore in Virgin megastore. I had an Easyworld T-shirt, but I have no idea where it is now...

Apparently the singer is doing really well for himself as a solo artist in America?

I just picked up the new Springsteen record. First impression is that it's not bad, but not as good as 'Magic'. More info on the way...

Also, can anyone tip me off on a good Neil Young record to pick up?

Oddly enough, the most recent one Chrome Dreams II. If just for Ordinary People. 18 minutes of bliss!