aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
RF Scott

happy valentine's day

Cram a sock in it jolly. :p

better than cramming it in a sock...

(you might need to think a while about this one... its a very well thought out comment)

(if you need help figuring it out, just ask, don't mind the embarrasment! )

Not a single bloody card...not even a text.

DJ'ing in the Bobbin tonight. Silly love songs all night. Until someone tips a pitcher of diesel over the mixer. Then brays with laughter and offers to pay for it with Daddy's credit card.

*shudder*

I got two e-cards... e-cards suck it's like "oh look I feel sorry for you being single and all, and seeing as you're my friend I'll give you a card, but instead of paying for a REAL one, I'll just sent you a crapily animated internet one" :nono:

Oh hush. Being in a couple doesn't make valentine's day any better. Be honest, if you were all loved up you'd still be complaining that it's commercial and tacky. Most of the couples I know are boycotting everything romantic today, the only people I know who aren't are my flatmate and his new girly (it's really sweet, he's cooking for her and everything), but even he's cynical about it all.

the only people I know who aren't are my flatmate and his new girly (it's really sweet' date=' he's cooking for her and everything), but even he's cynical about it all.[/quote']

Chris is cooking???

Jesus he must like her then!

I`ll be in the back room of Moshulu tonight...... laying down a quota of top loveage.

Yes I heard a suit would be involved ;)

I shall be giving it a miss methinks' date=' as with everything else to do with this dreaded day.

St Valentine! Patron Saint of Hallmark![/color']

Chris is cooking???

Jesus he must like her then!

Yes I heard a suit would be involved ;)

I shall be giving it a miss methinks' date=' as with everything else to do with this dreaded day.

St Valentine! Patron Saint of Hallmark![/color']

I saw no suit I must divulge.

Not a single Valentine's request last night at M.U.D strangely. Unless you count James Brown...

Guest tv tanned
I got a Valentines card today! From my Internet pal in Dubai. Someone likes me 8o

but from a safe distance

I warned my boyfriend that if he didn't get me a rose and a heart-shaped box of chocolates' date=' I'd kick him in the face.

So he got me them. :)[/quote']

Ahhh, the sweet, tyrannical romance of connie. You're so nice to everyone :)