aberdeen-music

Worst Thing You've Ever Said To Someone

LimsKragma

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno, I've got a lot to choose from cos i have a habit of saying unnecessarily harsh things. I have wished death upon members of this board but i've probably said worse things to my friends, just berating them for their lack of intelligence amongst other things. I did tell one friend he was an "unco-ordinated fuck", which may not seem harsh to other people but this guy takes a lot, and i mean a lot, of pride in how well co-ordinated.

Guest haigyman
i told a girl in espionage that i was impressed by how tall she was (im 6"2) cos she was bigger than me. Went down like a lead balloon! :rolleyes:

i did that recently, girls don't seem to like it eh?

Ooh, I always say the wrong thing, when I was in first or second year, I asked my friend if her mum had a fake leg, not thinking she had, apparently nshe does, anyway it resulted in alotof tears and a couple of teachers trying to calm her down, oops.

I also upset another friend who is over weight but likes to deny it when, in a discussion with her new boyfriend about the amount of calories in jizz, I told him that was the reason she is the way she is, infront of her, she didn't believe me I wasn't being serious

When i was like 9 or something my friend and I thought it'd be ace to play postie's on her new bike with one of those bits at the back you can put stuff on...so we wrote a letter to this boy from our school saying that we didnt care if he got ran over and broke his arm or died and sent it through his door...but his dad saw us doing it and came to our parents...i got in alot of trouble for that :S