aberdeen-music

2013/2014 Season

Eupraxia

I don't know, his positioning still isn't great but he really hasn't had the huge errors he had in his first year at Chelsea in a long time.

He'll be next to Thiago Silva as well which will be perfect for him as well.  Silva is a proper CB.  All about the defending which will allow Luiz that little bit of freedom he likes whilst still having someone to tell him where to stand when it comes to the line and set pieces.

Plenty Brazilians in that PSG team as well so he'll fit in no problem.

It is way too much money though, no getting around that.

Newcastle United have released Shola Ameobi.

Worst day. Worst fucking day.

"The constant support I've had from the fans over the last 14 years has been immense.

"Every home and away game they've been there - in good and in bad - giving us the support we've needed.

"Newcastle is a great city to play football in. The fans are football crazy and the city has a real buzz and vibe when the team are doing well.

"It's been a pleasure to be involved in that for the majority of my life and it is something that I will cherish.

I THINK THERE'S SOMETHING IN MY EYE...

• Upvote 1

Pretty good final, though heartbreak for Atleti, conceding in stoppage time. I think they deserved it though. 5 minutes got added on for all their diving and time wasting. I wanted them to win, but it was a bit of karma, as they were playing some hideous stuff in the final 15 minutes.

Then again, Real would have done the same, if not worse.

Ronaldo scoring a penalty to make it 4-1 and then taking of his shirt and flexing was cringeworthy. He was posturing like he'd done it all himself, when he actually had a fairly poor game.

Luka Modric is the best.

I was disappointed to see Atleti lose -- almost as disappointed as I was to see QPR win earlier in the day. I was even more disappointed by Simeone's behaviour at the end though. You're a football manager taking centre stage in the single biggest game in club football. At least show some bloody dignity.

Ronaldo was hilarious. What a chimp of a man. As soon as he scooped the ball up like an excited child after the penalty was awarded, you knew he was gonna do some silly bullshit. Still, pretty funny though.

I love Sergio Ramos. King of the bastards. 

• Upvote 1

just seen the result and Hibs got what they deserved, bet they expected to show up and the result would take care itself, its so laughable!  Butcher is better off trying to forge out a career as a bad pundit on ITV than trying to pretend to be a football manager, to take that team down from the position they were in when he took over is beyond embarrassing!  He should quit now!  His record since he went to a supposed 'bigger' club is pathetic, my god he cannot handle the prima donnas at Hibs?  A bunch of players who could perform at the lower end of the championship at best? My word take a look at yourself man!

Collymore went mental last night. He was tweeting about the Falklands and various other things. Then started abusing people. Then deleted all the tweets. The uploaded screenshots of everything he'd tweeted and challenged people to try and get him sacked ("bet you won't manage"). Then deleted all that too. Appears to be repeating the pattern today with the Rangers thing.