aberdeen-music

2013/2014 Season

Eupraxia

Vidic tackle on Anita was ace. Like the one on Walker last week. Captain's challenge. Boof.

Agreed though. United were shite. RVP was rushed back simply because of no Rooney. He could barely run. Januzaj looked decent, only he and Hernandez were playing with any gusto. Hernandez's pressing and constant running off the ball was admirable, especially as every time United attacked, the final ball was blootered away. It's desperate times when ANDERSON steps onto the pitch and looks lightyears better than the two midfielders who started.

Newcastle were just better all over. Won every second ball, everything in the air, passed through Cleverley like he was a cardboard cutout. Got a bit lucky with the handball not being given. Would have been a red if the referee had seen it, I think. Not that it would have mattered, because RvP and his knackered groin would have smashed ithe penalty closer to the tunnel than the goal. Shouldn't have been playing.

Cleverley though. What a waste. What does Cleverley do, other than run to the otherside of an opposing player than points to a team mate so the ball is passed to them, in hope that he never has to touch the ball, ever. Gutless. He just does nothing. Nothing. If he was sold, I don't even think another Premier League team would want him, because they would ask themselves the same question. "What does Cleverley do". The answer is nothing, and they would move on. 4 years ago, he was being compared to Wilshere, as some monstrous box to box prodigy. Good loans at Watford and Wigan, started a few games brightly, and then just nothing. Shirtfiller. Shit.

Edited by Joda Serk

Vidic tackle on Anita was ace. Like the one on Walker last week. Captain's challenge. Boof.

Agreed though. United were shite. RVP was rushed back simply because of no Rooney. He could barely run. Januzaj looked decent, only he and Hernandez were playing with any gusto. Hernandez's pressing and constant running off the ball was admirable, especially as every time United attacked, the final ball was blootered away. It's desperate times when ANDERSON steps onto the pitch and looks lightyears better than the two midfielders who started.

Newcastle were just better all over. Won every second ball, everything in the air, passed through Cleverley like he was a cardboard cutout. Got a bit lucky with the handball not being given. Would have been a red if the referee had seen it, I think. Not that it would have mattered, because RvP and his knackered groin would have smashed ithe penalty closer to the tunnel than the goal. Shouldn't have been playing.

Cleverley though. What a waste. What does Cleverley do, other than run to the otherside of an opposing player than points to a team mate so the ball is passed to them, in hope that he never has to touch the ball, ever. Gutless. He just does nothing. Nothing. If he was sold, I don't even think another Premier League team would want him, because they would ask themselves the same question. "What does Cleverley do". The answer is nothing, and they would move on. 4 years ago, he was being compared to Wilshere, as some monstrous box to box prodigy. Good loans at Watford and Wigan, started a few games brightly, and then just nothing. Shirtfiller. Shit.

I read "shirtfiller" and "shirt lifter" and laughed at Cleverly making you so angry you turned into Jim Davidson.

Surely Man Utd will give Moyes time but if they keep losing then the board will have to do something I guess given the high turnover of management in the games modern environment.  At this rate they will be lucky to be the Europa League next season!

Still bed wettingly excited about Cambridge's FA Cup clash against Sheffield United tomorrow lunchtime (on BT Sport if your interested btw!), 3,500 tickets sold, I not got one so gonna turn up really early so I can get parked and dont have to queue up too long.  I think we have a decent chance of an upset, just hope we give them a game which I reckon we will.

Unfortunately all this cup shenanigans means Luton have got our ass at the top of the Conference, our lead is just a point now even though we do have two games in hand.  We were supposed to play them next Sat but got FA Trophy duties away at the football giant St Albans... 

Tough draw for England in the WC but not overly bothered about the fortunes of the national team, having a Brazilian girlfriend and a German mother will be rooting more for those nations I think lol!

Edited by Delboy1969

Great result at the Britannia today, place was absolutely bouncing i hear. Arsenal have never been happier with us, i think its fair to say!!

It sounded like we played some decent stuff second half aswell, MOTD is going to be ace tonight either way.

Old Jose didnt look happy at all though, more than his teams defending erking him just lately? who knows. Much prefer Chelsea now hes there, but he looked like someone had stolen his Raleigh Activator today!

Never doubted Sparky for a second ( coughs ) at all!! great to see him ( coughs ) doing well.  

If Everton can strengthen with a bit of depth to their squad in January (and hold on to the likes of Baines) they'll be looking good for top four IMO. They've already played Arsenal, City and Utd away from home and look both solid at the back and dangerous going forward. I presume Lukaku's loan deal is until the end of the season?

Everton have a great advantage in not having any games in Europe so the squad wont be stretched as much as others. The traditional top sides don't seem to be rotating players as smoothly as they have before and I think will keep dropping points throughout. If they get a good offer for Baines I'd accept it. Oviedo looks ready to fill in and they could use the money to get a couple of others in.

If Everton can strengthen with a bit of depth to their squad in January (and hold on to the likes of Baines) they'll be looking good for top four IMO. They've already played Arsenal, City and Utd away from home and look both solid at the back and dangerous going forward. I presume Lukaku's loan deal is until the end of the season?

I would tell you if I knew more than fuck all about Everton Rovers FC.