aberdeen-music

2013/2014 Season

Eupraxia

Arsenal spending over 40 million. Never thought I'd see the day. Great signing though even if it's not perhaps the area Arsenal really need to strengthen. 

I don't really understand the Bale move really. I'm not sure why Madrid want him and are now happy to lose loads of great players they already have.

Its been a weird one really. City have bought players they really didnt need, without signing some defenders, Chelsea still havent bought a good striker, Arsenal have signed two good players, 1 back up and a kid and United have gone about making bids for players that were never going to be accepted.

At least the dons came through it all ok. 

Fellaini's a good signing for United. They could have been doing with another centre mid but they're still in pretty good shape having kept Rooney. This is the team that won the league last season, who have not got any weaker (granted, the teams around them have strengthened).

I still think United will get Baines (probably next summer when Evra moves on), and Ronaldo back, too.

Baines is already quite old for a big name Man U signing. I really don't see the value in going for him in a year's time.

Coentrao on loan with a possible permanent deal following would have been much better business if they'd got it done in time.

And Moyes just needs to play Kagawa ffs. Ditch giggs.