aberdeen-music

Cool Thinkers Cool Thoughts & Local News Thread

Guest Cool Thinker

Guest Cool Thinker

David Officer admitted to vandalising Marshall College see the Aberdeen Facebook page, he likes to go by the name Smithy.

• Downvote 1

Guest Cool Thinker

Did they run into emergency credit then forget to top it up again?

Most likely been hearing that some people were watching Man of Steel and it ran out on a cliffhanger, that must of been annoying. 

In other news the little shop on King Street across from Morrisons is advertising that it sells Fanny Juice.

Edited by Cool Thinker
  • Upvote 1

Handmade Burger Co. and Wagamama are to open in the Academy Shopping Centre.

The Academy is still a place? Last time I walked through it there was about 2 shops and the rest was closed down.

Cineworld Union Square was closed tonight due to them running out of electricity.

That happened to me once while watching Charlie's Angels at the old Odeon on Justice Mill Lane. We all got led outside by torchlight and they gave us free vouchers to come back. Unfortunately I used mine to watch the rest of Charlie's Angels.

Guest Cool Thinker

The Academy is still a place? Last time I walked through it there was about 2 shops and the rest was closed down.

That happened to me once while watching Charlie's Angels at the old Odeon on Justice Mill Lane. We all got led outside by torchlight and they gave us free vouchers to come back. Unfortunately I used mine to watch the rest of Charlie's Angels.

They are evolving by opening restaurants in where shops used to be.

The Aberdeen Football Club shop is based there.

Edited by Cool Thinker

Guest Cool Thinker

Left school today.

Cineworld Union Square was closed yesterday due to a third power cut. It is open again today but for how long.

• Upvote 1

Guest Cool Thinker

This Morning have ran out of guests to appear on the show they had someone on who judges children by their names. 

Edited by Cool Thinker

This Morning have ran out of guests to appear on the show they had someone on who judges children by their names.

If you really left school today, think long and hard about returning. I only say this because your moronic ramblings make a mockery of the school system.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

If you really left school today, think long and hard about returning. I only say this because your moronic ramblings make a mockery of the school system.

WOW and I mean that.

Touch harsh on the school leaver. He's just providing us with cool thoughts and a cool thread.

• Upvote 1