aberdeen-music

Cool Thinkers Cool Thoughts & Local News Thread

Guest Cool Thinker

Guest Cool Thinker

This is a 100% legit ask and I will perform it I don't even need the band just someone else male/female anyone and a venue and I will go.

I really hope this doesn't turn into Shutterspeed 2. Aberdeen Music turned into Carrie White's high school prom that night in the Tunnels. (Ya know, except for all the killings and ESP and stuff). I'm a little bit ashamed that I got swept up in the mob mentality.

Guest Cool Thinker

I really hope this doesn't turn into Shutterspeed 2. Aberdeen Music turned into Carrie White's high school prom that night in the Tunnels. (Ya know, except for all the killings and ESP and stuff). I'm a little bit ashamed that I got swept up in the mob mentality.

Shutterspeed are not dub-step enough so they are out.

Guest Cool Thinker

Glass bottles will not be permitted and instead drinks will be in plastic cups this is for personal safety reasons, I don't want to die.

Guest Cool Thinker

I think I just pissed myself laughing.

You're brilliant, and I love you.

I like how no-one has picked up that my verses in that song are backwards. Gordon Duthie shouts Cool Thinker Lets Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. All we need now is to get him the bus fare to get here from the broch only the best get called down to the big city. 

Edited by Cool Thinker

Guest Cool Thinker

Wait a minute, I underestimated Gordon Duthie. He has a Wikipedia page.

It must be sad to write your own Wikipedia page.

Edited by Cool Thinker

Guest Cool Thinker

That awkward moment when you are in a bar and you go to the toilet but when you come back the place has closed down and I mean properly closed down, boarded up. I think that has happened to someone before.

Imported Instruments have moved from their big unit to the small former Baskin Robbins unit in the Academy Shopping Centre.

Apparently Handmade Burger and Wagamama are opening where Imported Instruments used to be in the Academy Shopping Centre.

They are wanting to demolish the small buildings in the Kittybrewster Retail Park and replace them with a leisure facility and restaurant.