aberdeen-music

Cool Thinkers Cool Thoughts & Local News Thread

Guest Cool Thinker

That's definitely not true. Peterhead is the shit hole. It's like the place evolution forgot.

thought you called him Faggot at a glance

Cool thinker what you think of this?

Morrisons simply ask a member of staff at the tobacco kiosk how much a tobacco product is... unfortunately due to Government legislation they cannot verbally tell you how much something is. They then will hand you a price list to look up the product yourself.... upon selecting the the desired product at the price printed the cashier will the then scan the product and verbally ask for the amount. Even though they just said moments ago they can't. WTF!!!

Guest Cool Thinker

thought you called him Faggot at a glance

Cool thinker what you think of this?

Morrisons simply ask a member of staff at the tobacco kiosk how much a tobacco product is... unfortunately due to Government legislation they cannot verbally tell you how much something is. They then will hand you a price list to look up the product yourself.... upon selecting the the desired product at the price printed the cashier will the then scan the product and verbally ask for the amount. Even though they just said moments ago they can't. WTF!!!

Don't really have an opinion on it since I don't smoke. My only thoughts on it is that I don't think it will be effective.

Edited by Cool Thinker

Guest Cool Thinker

It's on between 11 and 12 on Saturdays as well

Oh, I was busy thinking up a reason and I concluded that his dodgy hair might scare children.

Guest Cool Thinker

People living near haudagain round-about are at risk of being evicted as plans to speed up the redevelopment may require the land they live on. A desicion will be made by the Scottish Government in 30 days to speed up the work and start working ASAP.

Guest Cool Thinker

I will not be moved

I will not be moved

Fine then they will demolish it with you inside. I hope you enjoy cars driving over your grave.

• Upvote 1

Fraserburgh should have some chains. There's nothing in Fraserburgh. Not even a Starbucks or a McDonalds. There's a Wimpy and it shuts at 6.00. That's it. Apparently Wetherspoons is opening a pub there. Domino's Pizza put a pizza van in Lidl car park once as a once off, the queue was like 100 people long and they had to shut early because they ran out of dough. Take note Domino's. Fraserburgh wants pizza.

I'm gonna start "Lucky Rathen's Neat Thoughts & Fraserburgh News Thread".

The new Asda opens soon Lucky!

Is there still a Wimpy? I'm gonna go next week and relive my childhood.

Guest Cool Thinker

McDonald's have applied for permission to open a 24 hour drive thru at Kittybrewster Retail Park.

Superman actor Henry Cavill has good memories of the north east.

Edited by Cool Thinker

Guest Cool Thinker

Is the Wimpy at cadona's still open?

Pre gig Wimpy?

Yes but it only an express branch so does not do the bender in a bun. There is a Wimpy in Peterhead which is closer.

Yes but it only an express branch so does not do the bender in a bun. There is a Wimpy in Peterhead which is closer.

If I can't get a proper Wimpy the gigs cancelled - this fucking town doesn't deserve us if there's only a Wimpy Express....

Guest Cool Thinker

There's places in Aberdeen like that. Would you say that was the real Aberdeen?

That is Peterhead town centre though.