aberdeen-music

2011/2012 Season Thread

french_disko

Bergkamp's goal remains questionable. I'm not 100% sure he meant it.

He did once say in an interview he 100% meant every phase of it, but Dennis was always a little bit smug, but in a genuinely likeable way. He could afford to be smug and not lose any respect, since he was just so bloody marvellous at football. Probably in the same way Eric Cantona could commit aggravated assault on an essentially innocent bystander, and still be remembered as the King.

Skill rules all.

I like to think every part of Bergkamps goal was fully intentional, just for how utterly brilliant it is to watch.

I don't ever watch Aberdeen play football, but everytime I read the latest score or the report, you've nearly always had a player sent off, nearly every week. What the fuck are they doing out there? Reel it in lads.

the ref's are shite. although considine had little to complain about on tuesday, he may have just won the ball with his second challenge but it was rash and his studs were up. seemed a certain booking.

fyvie got a straight red for swearing at an inept linesman and it seems there's some doubt over todays too. it's a conspiracy i tells ya.

Juan mata's head size to body size ratio is all messed up. He's like those mini footballers you used to get.

I think he's actually a really big midget.

Another 3 points for the Dandies today. Have to say I'm changing my opinion of Jason Brown over the last couple of games. Thought he had a howler against St Mirren but seems to have a safe pair of hands and thought he brought a bit of calm at the back over the last two games. Another big game against Caley next though.

• Upvote 1