aberdeen-music

2011/2012 Season Thread

french_disko

Alkaline, please don't be offended but I'm deleting those posts with the Hillsborough chants in them. I realise that you're quoting them to point out how disgusting they are, but I'd rather it wasn't on the site. They're awful :(

I understand, just wanted to point out how awful football "fans" can be across the board. No offense taken.

sooo your team is doing pretty good in the toilet league they play in... you're playing a mid table to relegation fodder part time side, you cannot lose can you? I mean Tamworth do not excite the palate tastes of football circles do they? even though they made the third round of the FA Cup and got a financial reward at Everton. bastards I dream of such ties!

Well they fucked over Cambridge United yesterday afternoon and deservedly so, football eh? just when you actually think it might be going well it smacks you right in the face where it doesn't hurt!

out of interest can anyone beat being buggered at home by Tamworth?

• Upvote 1

It's piss when that happens. Especially when it's a team that SHOULD have won. I always find it's Chelsea ballsing up my accumulators. Stop being fucking shit.

I used to lose them all the time because I always picked load of favourites. (Note to new gamblers: PICKING THE FAVOURITES IS NOT ALWAYS A GOOD IDEA.)

I used to lose them all the time because I always picked load of favourites. (Note to new gamblers: PICKING THE FAVOURITES IS NOT ALWAYS A GOOD IDEA.)

At least mine wasn't a total favourite. It was Huddersfield to beat Tranmere at Tranmere. Looked like it was going well when they took the lead but they almost immediately lost it again and that was that.

Great entertainment at the Emirates today by the sounds of it, I'll have to see the highlights.

At least mine wasn't a total favourite. It was Huddersfield to beat Tranmere at Tranmere. Looked like it was going well when they took the lead but they almost immediately lost it again and that was that.

Oh, right. I thought Tranmere were pants, shows what I know. :p

I put on favourites too, but I usually put on a row of 6 homes and a row of 4 aways and I get a pretty good return. Putting on "bankers" isn't the mistake, it's putting on tons of bankers that fucks you. I used to put on 10 or 11 on one row, inevitably one of them would fuck it up. I never forgave Chelsea for losing the League Cup a few seasons ago. I had on a big row of bankers on the Saturday and they all came in, all I needed was Chelsea to beat Spurs in the final and I'd be 150 bangers richer. Sat and watched the match already counting my money, I was fucking gutted when they lost.

/cool story.

On the subject of football that happened at the weekend Mcleish is calling for FA action on the Van Persie elbow incident and to be honest I don't think the FA can do anything without making itself massively inconsistent. Because if that deserves a retrospective ban, how can they let Lescott away with it the week before.

It's silly all of these incidents should get citations like in rugby. Fix your broken system football.

I like Dixon a lot, I'm pretty sure he grew up as a Man City fan hence all the love for the team!

Still not recovered from Saturday's disastrous shambles of a defeat, the magic of the FA Trophy to look forward to at the weekend, at home to another football giant Guisely... no I hadn't heard of them either but they're doing pretty well in the blue square north so could be a potential banana skin tie especially if we play as woefully appalling as we did on Saturday!

Still not recovered from Saturday's disastrous shambles of a defeat, the magic of the FA Trophy to look forward to at the weekend, at home to another football giant Guisely... no I hadn't heard of them either but they're doing pretty well in the blue square north so could be a potential banana skin tie especially if we play as woefully appalling as we did on Saturday!

Ruined my coupon, you swines.... I won't be making that mistake again!!! ;)

Dixon is a good man, definitely one of the best pudits on TV. His Arsenal allegiance was obviously always going to be there, but he also seems to love Man City these days. Glory supporter.

He's a good guy.

Alan Hansen is still the Daddy though. Probably biased because I can do an impression of him, but still.